NDA commit times

HardknocksUPSer

There's a couple of routes in my center in which do not have commit times for NDA why is this? The two larger towns surrounding the town with no commit time do have commit times. One being 10:30 and the other being 11:30. Never understood how that works just wondering out of curiosity.

There's a couple of routes in my center in which do not have commit times for NDA why is this? The two larger towns surrounding the town with no commit time do have commit times. One being 10:30 and the other being 11:30. Never understood how that works just wondering out of curiosity.
Probably because the routes are so far and the stops are so spread out, they could never do it

HardknocksUPSer

Well the 11:30 commit town is a 45min drive to the closest outskirt of the farthest town. The 10:30 commit time is right around the center. The town without a commit time is between the two towns, not at the farthest point my center delivers to.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

The zipcodes are listed in the service guide for all shippers to see.

It usually relates to how remote an area, or a small town, is in relation to the major city.

clean hairy

Ok, NDA EAM and NDA have commit times for Resis, but Savers and other levels of Air do not have Resi commit times.
So, I remembered incorrectly.
I get 5 lashes with a wet noodle?

porkwagon

When I said "no" I meant yes! Yes they do. Residential deliveries do indeed have commit times.
And they're real commit times too! Can't cheat anymore. Like when we used to have to tear the NDA label off of the package and write the consinee name in and the delivery time. If they were late, you simply wrote 10:25 on the label. And with EDD, untill recently you could keep an air on ice by scanning it before commit time and stop complete upon delivery. That's a cardinal sin now.