Need 3 days off but just started??

Hey! I just started at UPS as a Unloader am shift it is my 2nd week 9th day and I have my brothers Airforce Graduation next week I wasn't going to go due to school but my class got cancelled and my mom is driving down by herself so I'd like to go to help her out but also see by bro graduate, Just want to see what you guys think will they not let me or no, if they do will they give me a hard time about it? I know it is short notice but I want to support the broski thanks for the help in advance!

watdaflock?

Hey! I just started at UPS as a Unloader am shift it is my 2nd week 9th day and I have my brothers Airforce Graduation next week I wasn't going to go due to school but my class got cancelled and my mom is driving down by herself so I'd like to go to help her out but also see by bro graduate, Just want to see what you guys think will they not let me or no, if they do will they give me a hard time about it? I know it is short notice but I want to support the broski thanks for the help in advance!

I recommend staying home and going to work but that opinion is based entirely on your sentence structure.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Not what I wanted to hear but I was starting to look for something else need something that I get more then 17- 20 hours a week can't live to well off that
You've worked here 2 weeks and you want time off? Seriously?

And let's review "wants" versus "needs" for a moment. You NEED a job. You WANT 3 days off. Big difference.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
tumblr_m965zarDfQ1rvcjd7o7_250.gif

By The Book

Not what I wanted to hear but I was starting to look for something else need something that I get more then 17- 20 hours a week can't live to well off that
Here's a thought....talk to your sup about the time off and see if they can cover you. It might be easier to find another part time job that works for your schedule. It almost sounds like your thinking of not going to school any more and just working?

Also everyone in this form is straight bogus ( some said helpful stuff) voice your opinion don't hate on someone now that is extremely rude. I'm far from lazy and enjoy hard work just want to be paid for my labor appropriately nothing wrong with that. I actually am still going to school for music production/sound engineering just NEED a job to help my single mom pay bills but yall ignorant and don't know the full story before you open your mouths, And I'm going to school to get the JOB I NEED that I'll actually enjoy doing for a living. PEACE.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Also everyone in this form is straight bogus ( some said helpful stuff) voice your opinion don't hate on someone now that is extremely rude. I'm far from lazy and enjoy hard work just want to be paid for my labor appropriately nothing wrong with that. I actually am still going to school for music production/sound engineering just NEED a job to help my single mom pay bills but yall ignorant and don't know the full story before you open your mouths, And I'm going to school to get the JOB I NEED that I'll actually enjoy doing for a living. PEACE.
It's called having a work ethic. I don't care if I was working at Taco Ball....I wouldn't ask for time off my second week of starting the job.

Take your troll ass to the unemployment line...grow the :censored2: up.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You guys are rude.

Whaaaaaaa

By The Book

I was hoping you'd stay in school. Ups part time fits your school needs but not the hours you need, I get that. Why not complement this job with another part time job,if you are able to that is.