Need 3 days off but just started??

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Now he's calling you stupid. Time to call HR and the authorities.
Lmao. Wasn't my real name but I changed it anyway.

image.gif

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Also everyone in this form is straight bogus ( some said helpful stuff) voice your opinion don't hate on someone now that is extremely rude. I'm far from lazy and enjoy hard work just want to be paid for my labor appropriately nothing wrong with that. I actually am still going to school for music production/sound engineering just NEED a job to help my single mom pay bills but yall ignorant and don't know the full story before you open your mouths, And I'm going to school to get the JOB I NEED that I'll actually enjoy doing for a living. PEACE.
This guy asked for advice and then was given some.

xhN4C2vEuapCo.gif

Last edited:

ChrisTheBrown

Not what I wanted to hear but I was starting to look for something else need something that I get more then 17- 20 hours a week can't live to well off that
I once thought that way, myself.. But I had a second PT job to help me along my journey..It's what everyone has to do, in the beginning. Sure am glad to be where I'm at today. Blessed, married, and thankful.

Dr.Brownz

Also everyone in this form is straight bogus ( some said helpful stuff) voice your opinion don't hate on someone now that is extremely rude. I'm far from lazy and enjoy hard work just want to be paid for my labor appropriately nothing wrong with that. I actually am still going to school for music production/sound engineering just NEED a job to help my single mom pay bills but yall ignorant and don't know the full story before you open your mouths, And I'm going to school to get the JOB I NEED that I'll actually enjoy doing for a living. PEACE.

All the "hateful" (lol) comments are exactly what you supervisor will think if you ask for the time off unless he really really likes you.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Hey! I just started at UPS as a Unloader am shift it is my 2nd week 9th day and I have my brothers Airforce Graduation next week I wasn't going to go due to school but my class got cancelled and my mom is driving down by herself so I'd like to go to help her out but also see by bro graduate, Just want to see what you guys think will they not let me or no, if they do will they give me a hard time about it? I know it is short notice but I want to support the broski thanks for the help in advance!

Dude, you make what like $10 an hour and only get 17-20 hrs a week? I'd bounce up outta this place and go to the graduation for your broski! I mean Fk it right! It's not like your broski knew when his graduation would be so you could tell the jackoffs who hired you and see if there was something they could have done for youlike maybe postpone your start date or something crazy like that. I hear they got some wiggity wacked hoes out there in San Antone and that place is off the hook! Go get some!

You're not doing yourself any favors if you do
You talking to me?

Dr.Brownz

So you think you're going to get a music production degree and become the next Jazzy Jeff or something?

Dude, you make what like $10 an hour and only get 17-20 hrs a week? I'd bounce up outta this place and go to the graduation for your broski! I mean :censored2: it right! It's not like your broski knew when his graduation would be so you could tell the jackoffs who hired you and see if there was something they could have done for youlike maybe postpone your start date or something crazy like that. I hear they got some wiggity wacked hoes out there in San Antone and that place is off the hook! Go get some!

You talking to me?
No

Indecisi0n

Hey! I just started at UPS as a Unloader am shift it is my 2nd week 9th day and I have my brothers Airforce Graduation next week I wasn't going to go due to school but my class got cancelled and my mom is driving down by herself so I'd like to go to help her out but also see by bro graduate, Just want to see what you guys think will they not let me or no, if they do will they give me a hard time about it? I know it is short notice but I want to support the broski thanks for the help in advance!
So you were perfectly fine not going when you had class but now that class was canceled you have to go?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You geezers don't get it. This new generation was coddled from day one to feel no pain ever. If little Kyle or Madison wants time off, that's the way it is!

Loyal Teamster

I'd g s u brother without hesitation. Don't ask for th days off, tell them ur not coming(not negotiable). They might give u some :censored2: to pressure you, but UPS will still survive 3 days without u. Ur not that important

I regret missing out on/ not sharing important family moments.
For a low paying part time job, it's not worth it trust me, u'll regret it a few years down.

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster
We Love Logistics

oldupsman

You geezers don't get it. This new generation was coddled from day one to feel no pain ever. If little Kyle or Madison wants time off, that's the way it is!

Oh, as an old geezer I get it. I just wonder when little Kyle or Madison are going to face reality.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Not what I wanted to hear but I was starting to look for something else need something that I get more then 17- 20 hours a week can't live to well off that
if you want to hear what you want to hear, talk to yourself in the mirror. you will be given the straight scoop here among some snide remarks since BC veterans hear this all the time from slacker newbees.

either be responsible and pull your weight or find another job.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
24 year old guy across the street from us is like that. his parents bought him the house and he works 2 days a week at a bicycle shop and he calls his mom every month asking for money for his truck payment or bills. he's on his front lawn on the phone where everyone can hear. he probably got trophies for coming in last. "best slacker"

i would beat my kids if they tried that.

Loyal Teamster

24 year old guy across the street from us is like that. his parents bought him the house and he works 2 days a week at a bicycle shop and he calls his mom every month asking for money for his truck payment or bills. he's on his front lawn on the phone where everyone can hear. he probably got trophies for coming in last. "best slacker"

i would beat my kids if they tried that.
You provided absolutely no input to thread Topic.
If u have nothing useful to provide for the OP please save ur words