need a feeder job description.. can anyone help please??

loolahoop

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone out there knows where I can get a copy of a feeder job description?? I would like a copy for a return to work evaluation.. Any help would be appreciated.. Thank you

Lou Lou

UPSGUY72

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone out there knows where I can get a copy of a feeder job description?? I would like a copy for a return to work evaluation.. Any help would be appreciated.. Thank you

Lou Lou

UPS is hiring individuals to work as full-time, temporary, seasonal Tractor-Trailer Drivers. This position involves driving a tractor-trailer unit to one or more destinations and then returning to the original domicile during the same work shift. Some work is performed outdoors.

Seasonal Tractor-Trailer Drivers typically work weekdays (Monday through Friday) and are required to meet driver appearance standards. UPS Tractor-Trailer Drivers usually begin work in the evening and finish the following morning.

Applicants must pass a DOT physical and drug test and successfully pass a UPS road test. Qualified applicants must have a valid commercial driver’s license issued in the state that you live and a doubles endorsement is desired. Tractor-Trailer Drivers are expected to comply with UPS appearance guidelines and wear the company-provided uniform. UPS also requires a copy of your motor vehicle record driver abstract that has been issued within the past 30 days