You should change your diet.

Drink more water.

Fruits and veggies.

Add protein.

Cranberries help.

Oh...

You don't even lift do you?

Sheeesh
Crushing up a Vivarin, snorting it, beating on tractor tire with a sledgehammer, then flipping the tire across the parking lot ain't lifting either bro. Cross :censored2: off with that ish.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Because you rarely have anything of importance to add to any conversation.
That is your opinion.

That is not a very nice thing to say though.

Do you think you are the authority and arbiter of what is or isn’t important on the BC?
Usually you just ask dumb questions,
They are not dumb to me.
this time you asked A rude question in public about a persons private life.
I disagree.
Instead of using your piety, use your brain.
Thank you for the advice. I will think about it.

Trucker Clock

Why not guzzle more water and let nature work its magic?

Did you ask how large of a sample size was needed?

Really not buying the story. Two or three bottles of water would produce an adequate sample volume in no time.

You're only allowed 40 oz of water. And, if you leave, it is considered a refusal to test. If you cannot give an adequate sample in the 3 hour time limit, you must see a physician to evaluate you as to why you couldn't give a sample.

DOT Rule 49 CFR Part 40 Section 40.193​

Subpart I—Problems in Drug Tests​

(2) Urge the employee to drink up to 40 ounces of fluid, distributed reasonably through a period of up to three hours, or until the individual has provided a sufficient urine specimen, whichever occurs first. It is not a refusal to test if the employee declines to drink. Document on the Remarks line of the CCF (Step 2), and inform the employee of, the time at which the three-hour period begins and ends.

(3) If the employee refuses to make the attempt to provide a new urine specimen or leaves the collection site before the collection process is complete, you must discontinue the collection, note the fact on the “Remarks” line of the CCF (Step 2), and immediately notify the DER. This is a refusal to test.

(c) As the DER, when the collector informs you that the employee has not provided a sufficient amount of urine (see paragraph (b)(4) of this section), you must, after consulting with the MRO, direct the employee to obtain, within five days, an evaluation from a licensed physician, acceptable to the MRO, who has expertise in the medical issues raised by the employee's failure to provide a sufficient specimen. (The MRO may perform this evaluation if the MRO has appropriate expertise.)

(2) There is not an adequate basis for determining that a medical condition has, or with a high degree of probability could have, precluded the employee from providing a sufficient amount of urine. As the MRO, if you accept this recommendation, you must:

(i) Check the “Refusal to Test” box and “Other” box in Step 6 on Copy 2 of the CCF and note the reason next to the “Other” box and on the “Remarks” lines, as needed.

(ii) Sign and date the CCF.

Johney

You're only allowed 40 oz of water. And, if you leave, it is considered a refusal to test. If you cannot give an adequate sample in the 3 hour time limit, you must see a physician to evaluate you as to why you couldn't give a sample.

DOT Rule 49 CFR Part 40 Section 40.193​

Subpart I—Problems in Drug Tests​

(2) Urge the employee to drink up to 40 ounces of fluid, distributed reasonably through a period of up to three hours, or until the individual has provided a sufficient urine specimen, whichever occurs first. It is not a refusal to test if the employee declines to drink. Document on the Remarks line of the CCF (Step 2), and inform the employee of, the time at which the three-hour period begins and ends.

(3) If the employee refuses to make the attempt to provide a new urine specimen or leaves the collection site before the collection process is complete, you must discontinue the collection, note the fact on the “Remarks” line of the CCF (Step 2), and immediately notify the DER. This is a refusal to test.

(c) As the DER, when the collector informs you that the employee has not provided a sufficient amount of urine (see paragraph (b)(4) of this section), you must, after consulting with the MRO, direct the employee to obtain, within five days, an evaluation from a licensed physician, acceptable to the MRO, who has expertise in the medical issues raised by the employee's failure to provide a sufficient specimen. (The MRO may perform this evaluation if the MRO has appropriate expertise.)

(2) There is not an adequate basis for determining that a medical condition has, or with a high degree of probability could have, precluded the employee from providing a sufficient amount of urine. As the MRO, if you accept this recommendation, you must:

(i) Check the “Refusal to Test” box and “Other” box in Step 6 on Copy 2 of the CCF and note the reason next to the “Other” box and on the “Remarks” lines, as needed.

(ii) Sign and date the CCF.

Great info, but I don't think this was a DOT random test(I could be wrong)it sounded like it was a random due to going to rehab for possibly a different positive test. Not sure if there is a difference or not.

Trucker Clock

Great info, but I don't think this was a DOT random test(I could be wrong)it sounded like it was a random due to going to rehab for possibly a different positive test. Not sure if there is a difference or not.

Article 35 Section 3.15 of the NMUPSA for specimen collection procedure. Whether for a random, pre-employment, post accident, or SAP follow-up. It mirrors the DOT language.

45mL of urine within 3 hours only allowing 40 0z of liquid without leaving the facility before the sample is given.

Johney

Article 35 Section 3.15 of the NMUPSA for specimen collection procedure. Whether for a random, pre-employment, post accident, or SAP follow-up. It mirrors the DOT language.

45mL of urine within 3 hours only allowing 40 0z of liquid without leaving the facility before the sample is given.
Ok gotcha I wasn’t sure if it was all the same.

Johney

I know one time when I first went into feeders they came looking for me but I had been sent back to package that week. Got a call from feeders saying they were looking for me(I had been home for at least two hours)you need to go back for a drug test. I told them to pound sand. Never heard another word about it.