Need advice! I gave 2 tests! I didn’t refuse anything. Discharged

I’m getting a refusal to test but the difference is I didnt refuse anything I gave them 2 samples. They poured out the first one and then only gave me 2 water bottles to drink and I drank them and tried to go a second time and gave it to them but they poured out that one also.. it wasn’t enough urine they said. First one was plenty. Nope poured it out. I tried but I didn’t have to go much. I gave them what I could..poured it out !! then after 3 hours it came time to pick up my nephew & I had to leave! I didn’t refuse anything.. I got discharged for refusal..go to panel soon I hope.. I’m sober and had no problems testing and tried to but they called it a refusal.. what do I do???

I’m getting a refusal to test but the difference is I didnt refuse anything I gave them 2 samples. They poured out the first one and then only gave me 2 water bottles to drink and I drank them and tried to go a second time and gave it to them but they poured out that one also.. it wasn’t enough urine they said. First one was plenty. Nope poured it out. I tried but I didn’t have to go much. I gave them what I could..poured it out !! then after 3 hours it came time to pick up my nephew & I had to leave! I didn’t refuse anything.. I got discharged for refusal..go to panel soon I hope.. I’m sober and had no problems testing and tried to but they called it a refusal.. what do I do???
Please tell us the rest of the story

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Why not guzzle more water and let nature work its magic?

Did you ask how large of a sample size was needed?

Really not buying the story. Two or three bottles of water would produce an adequate sample volume in no time.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
You should change your diet.

Drink more water.

Fruits and veggies.

Add protein.

Cranberries help.

Oh...

You don't even lift do you?

Sheeesh

Nah
If the union is already working on it you've done all you can do.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Any driver worth his weight can fill bottle left and right. Don't believe me? ...go check any split drivers package car!

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Why not guzzle more water and let nature work its magic?

Did you ask how large of a sample size was needed?

Really not buying the story. Two or three bottles of water would produce an adequate sample volume in no time.
I drink some coffee in the morning I pee 10 times by 10:00 ..something sounds fishy