Need answers

dave7012

So, this past peak I was a “utility driver” for my center, have been in QC for 9 years. Went back to QC after peak. Since February they’ve brought back 5 off street hires for 22.4 jobs yet, I still haven’t gotten a call. All I get from management and the BA is to sign the dovetail! Why isn’t the union doing their jobs and fighting for a jobs that were GUARANTEED to part timers?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So, this past peak I was a “utility driver” for my center, have been in QC for 9 years. Went back to QC after peak. Since February they’ve brought back 5 off street hires for 22.4 jobs yet, I still haven’t gotten a call. All I get from management and the BA is to sign the dovetail! Why isn’t the union doing their jobs and fighting for a jobs that were GUARANTEED to part timers?

Whats qc

542thruNthru

Wait.. did you sign a bid to be a 22.4?

Skooney

Did you bid on the 22.4?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Favoratism: give the off-the-street hire a cake route out in the suburbs and give them time to work their 3 hours overallowed down. Give the PTers some half-assed urban development without working keys or codes, pressure them to scratch within a week.

And sometimes, get away with skipping people on the list under the guise that "nobody wanted the job"

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Favoratism: give the off-the-street hire a cake route out in the suburbs and give them time to work their 3 hours overallowed down. Give the PTers some half-assed urban development without working keys or codes, pressure them to scratch within a week.

And sometimes, get away with skipping people on the list under the guise that "nobody wanted the job"

Some of the best drivers this company has ever seen were hired off the street.

ManInBrown

Bingo. ORS and center manager’s hate inside people driving. They already know how the company is. You’re not going to get over on most of them, where off the street drivers are fresh clay they can mold.