Need Grievance help

Braman55

Would a shop steward be willing to talk to me on the phone and guide me through a writing grievance? Im not a newbie...been with UPS for a quite awhile. just need some help. Not sure of all the articles. Don't want to blast out the problems with the steward on here. Appreciate any and all help.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Would a shop steward be willing to talk to me on the phone and guide me through a writing grievance? Im not a newbie...been with UPS for a quite awhile. just need some help. Not sure of all the articles. Don't want to blast out the problems with the steward on here. Appreciate any and all help.
Why won't said steward help?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

Your steward in bed with management like ours>? You might get generic answers from another steward but you should at least try to find one in your local to help you out.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You been at ups " quite a while???" Quite a while is 3 or 4 years... You are a lifer man.... Cell block ups... Lol