Need help getting paid

So, I was asked to work during my vacation week, the last week of April, and I haven't been paid for my vacation yet. I spoke to my manager, he called the payroll department, they said that if I didn't use it, I lose it... So apparently he went and spoke to the labor board, because this was the fault of my manager for not putting it thru as a vacation week? And the labor board approved me getting paid for that week I should have taken vacation... however, that was 2 weeks ago. What should I do? I haven't worked at UPS that long but I've never had an issue like this with any company I've worked for. Any help would be appreciated.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
So, I was asked to work during my vacation week, the last week of April, and I haven't been paid for my vacation yet. I spoke to my manager, he called the payroll department, they said that if I didn't use it, I lose it... So apparently he went and spoke to the labor board, because this was the fault of my manager for not putting it thru as a vacation week? And the labor board approved me getting paid for that week I should have taken vacation... however, that was 2 weeks ago. What should I do? I haven't worked at UPS that long but I've never had an issue like this with any company I've worked for. Any help would be appreciated.
Are you in the union

Appvol

So did you not get 2 checks the week before you were off. I'm on vacation after next week.I will get 2 checks today.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So did you not get 2 checks the week before you were off. I'm on vacation after next week.I will get 2 checks today.

Bingo!

The OP should have received his vacation check 2 Fridays before the Friday of the vacation week unless his management team did not put the vacation week in to the payroll system.

Future

Victory Ride
Bingo!

The OP should have received his vacation check 2 Fridays before the Friday of the vacation week unless his management team did not put the vacation week in to the payroll system.
This has been happening a lot recently ...people not getting their vacation checks