Need help with a parcel I don't want to receive.

kingOFchester

Hi. I have a package that I DONT want to be delivered. I want to refuse it and have sent back. Problem is I live in a condo and all packages are received and signed for by the doorman.

Reason. My cellphone dropped into a small puddle and got wet. I made a claim with ATT since I have insurance. Later that day, after some drying and cleaning by me, the phone came back to life and works perfect. Called ATT, and they said to late, claim is processed and I will be charged the deductible. I really don't want to pay the deductible and go thru the hassle of going to ATT, to have everything transferred and then have to send a perfectly good working cell phone back for nothing.

So is there a way to have it refused before they attempt delivery? I am going to tell the doorman to refuse it, but he is brand new and just filling in for my normal guy and 10 to 1 he will screw it up.

Thanks.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
U know its coming via FedEx?

Call 800#, give them the tracking number & whatever they ask of u (confirming name address etc) . Say refused and rts and the reason

They'll intercept it and RTS that at the closest hub before it gets to an outbound van ~out for delivery

kingOFchester

U know its coming via FedEx?

Call 800#, give them the tracking number & whatever they ask of u (confirming name address etc) . Say refused and rts and the reason

They'll intercept it and RTS that at the closest hub before it gets to an outbound van ~out for delivery

Yes, have tracking number. Thanks for the help.

And friend' ATT. They can kiss my brown hole.

Last edited:

McFeely

Huge Member
Appears Fedex is about as inept as your brown counterparts. The package was delivered.

Any suggestions? Thanks

Mark "Return to Sender" on box and drop it off in a drop box. More than likely, you'll get it redelivered to your house the following day because the pickup courier won't have noticed that it shouldn't have been pup'd :D