need input....

screamin chicken

Ok, not sure how to start on this, my loader sweats so much after his shift is over, the trucks he loads are soak and wet, the cat walk looks like it has rained, all the packages are soaked , and the next day when all has dried up, the cat walk, and truck are slippery because of the oil in the sweat, and it just not sanitary for me to have to touch these packages that are soaked.

Future

Victory Ride
Ok, not sure how to start on this, my loader sweats so much after his shift is over, the trucks he loads are soak and wet, the cat walk looks like it has rained, all the packages are soaked , and the next day when all has dried up, the cat walk, and truck are slippery because of the oil in the sweat, and it just not sanitary for me to have to touch these packages that are soaked.
Bet it smells wonderful in there also!

Octave

Talk to his sup. He should bring a change of shirt or a towel, that's what I do to deal with the amount that I sweat. I know others who bring towels to combat this as well. I had a problem with this over the summer, sup basically told me to stop sweating on the packages. And then to work harder. And faster. But bringing a couple dry shirts helped immensely.

Your loader may also be interested in a boot dryer. They make 'em for skii boots and stuff, but I used them to dry my :censored2:ing soaked boots in the summer.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Lets see you either get sweat from a loader. Water from the elements or a big shoe print on the top of the box from the unloaders. Damaged goods where you can hear the broken parts moving around in it. So many choices to choose from.