Need opinions on what to do

code BROWN

Ok guys here it goes.. I got offered a full time job back in June. Had to fill out a application that hr sent me and everything,they sent my background check off, it come back good. So a couple weeks ago I had my steward ask the center manager about me going full time. He said I was never offered a full time job. So I showed my steward the email with the application and back ground check and everything I have. So with that said does anyone know what that would be filed under

El Correcto

god is dead
If someone with less seniority than you goes full time it's article 49 I believe for seniority. Doing those steps doesn't guarantee full time. I would be talking to HR if your center manager doesn't know anything.

code BROWN

So it's heard of to send back ground check off ect. Ect... then nothing come of it? That seems pointless to me why would they pay for that then not proceed with it

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
image.jpeg
So it's heard of to send back ground check off ect. Ect... then nothing come of it? That seems pointless to me why would they pay for that then not proceed with it