Need phone number for my center

Dakota Phelps

Is there any way someone could QUICKLY give me the phone number for my UPS center located in Kokomo, Indiana at 925 Touby Pike? I work preload, start time is in an hour, and I'm at the hospital with my father-in-law right now. The phone number listed online is for customer service. I know I should have got the number myself sooner, but I didn't. Can anyone help??

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Aruba, Jamaica, oh I want to take ya
Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego, baby why don't we go, Jamaica
Off the Florida Keys, there's a place called Kokomo
That's where you want to go to get away from it all
Bodies in the sand, tropical drink melting in your hand
We'll be falling in love to the rhythm of a steel drum band
Down in Kokomo

GHerbo

So if you call off from work you just have to call the 1800 number and you're straight because I have my fall semester finals and my twilight unloading shift starts at 1:15 pm

clean hairy

This is case where op does not have the # for their building.
It is a workaround to hopefully avoid nc-ns.
Be sure to have a # direct to your operation to avoid this type of problem.

GHerbo

Can you go to your hub early before your shift starts and tell the supervisor you won't be able to work??? Or it doesn't work that way

Mr Shifter

If you're part time get the full time supervisors cells phone as well as the part time supervisor. Years ago when I was part time a full time supervisor was very upset I hadn't contacted him that I would be missing

GHerbo

If you're part time get the full time supervisors cells phone as well as the part time supervisor. Years ago when I was part time a full time supervisor was very upset I hadn't contacted him that I would be missing
Did your supe threatened to fire you or did you get a write up, a buddy of mine at my center missed a day without notifying his supervisor and he got away with it because he explained his school situation, but we work in different bays

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I don't buy the OP's story. You're in the hospital with an ill family member and you take the time to register and pick a username and blah blah just to sign up to BC to ask a question about a phone number at your building?

Last edited:

Mr Shifter

I work at a large hub with multiple shifts. The full time supervisor explained he was the one that needs to know of absences because he was the only one to authorize people to work extra hours in my place. He did threaten me with a write up if I didn't call him directly next time.