Need prayers

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Asking for everyones prayers. The daughter (11 years old) of one of our drivers was injured Fri in a horseback riding accident. She is in serious condition and was taken to St Joes Hospital in Phoenix. I only have a few details. She has a ruptured kidney and several other injuries, and is also battling pnuemonia now. All prayers welcome and greatly appreciated. Thank you. D

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Thank you one and all (including those that read and don't post) as long as the thoughts and prayers are out there. I will post more as soon as I hear something. Dilligaf

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
A better demonstration of family love has never been shown. While we might fight amongst ourselves, when one of us is hurting, we all gather around for support.

Makes me so proud to have been part of that family!

As the father of a rider as well, one that wants to go into jumping in shows, my prayers as well. It is as God wills.

d

DS

Fenderbender
I have faith
kids are usually pretty resilient
does the driver with the kid even know about the bc?
I pray that she will bounce back

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
DS I don't know if the driver knows about BC. I, honestly, I never thought to mention it or even ask. Update, she did lose a kidney but the doctors are optimistic that she will recover. However they are concerned about the fluid build up in her lungs. Should know more in a few days.

DS, the next time I see the driver I will mention BC.

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
Update, she did lose a kidney but the doctors are optimistic that she will recover. However they are concerned about the fluid build up in her lungs. Should know more in a few days.

I had a friend get hurt a number of years ago and part of his injury somehow involved fluid in the lungs. The doctors treating him told his panicky parents that while the next few days were vital, they thought he'd make a nearly fully recovery. He played baseball in high school and graduated college last year. The little girl will be alright, Dill. Its very unfortunate about the kidney but there's a reason the Good Lord gives us two! -Rocky