Need quick help

Savvy412

My sup has been a pissy lil beyotch so if someone can help me thanks

I had 4 packages. 1 of them wouldn't scan and said duplicate. So I kept trying and eventually sheeted the 3 and finished it . And then just went to find bc and typed in the last 4 which brought it up( so
I thought ) so I'm
Almost done and I noticed there is a package still for that address. So there was 5 all together and 1 dup. It only showed 4. So the find details bbc was for the one in my truck. What should I do . Imma go to the house and , what can I do to scan this dup package ?

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli

I had 4 packages. 1 of them wouldn't scan and said duplicate. So I kept trying and eventually sheeted the 3 and finished it . And then just went to find bc and typed in the last 4 which brought it up( so
I thought ) so I'm
Almost done and I noticed there is a package still for that address. So there was 5 all together and 1 dup. It only showed 4. So the find details bbc was for the one in my truck. What should I do . Imma go to the house and , what can I do to scan this dup package ?
Dup/Res

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

I thought ) so I'm
For those I just manually enter the same account number and tracking number digits and put DUPLICATE in the remarks.

Brown Matrix

He Starting To Belive
DR& DUP/RES
Write it in the log when you get back to the building all of them the last four. Some customers put duplicate labels on their packages then strap them together. In case the strap breaks all the packages will still make delivery but with one or two tracking number. It cheaper and safer than creating five labels for one order and charging their customers.

Savvy412

Ok done. Ya I just went back and then and packages are gone but I went into edit and found the stop and pulled up the shipper number

wayfair

swollen member

I thought ) so I'm

sometimes they will produce another tracking number for it... it might be on the pal, check it!

Brown Matrix

He Starting To Belive
We have a log book at the center for duplicate lab lables we have to manually write it for the clerks. Not sure why we do but it one less confession with management