Needing some opinion

Thatdudeloads

Hi there I have been with ups for almost 2 years.

I turned 21 finally I went to intergrad and I failed my 5s and 10s I remembered them the problem was I got tangled in my thoughts and I couldn’t talk.

Now I have to wait a year until I’m a little sad I’ve always have wanted to become a driver but with this mistake it makes me realized I should of practice in front of people.

Any advice should I stick to building work for another year and wait to become a driver again? Or should I find some other passion? I like the company I loved working on the road as a helper.

Thank you for the thoughts also I should mention I’m trying to become a pilot for UPS I have just wanted to try being a driver before I fly.

Thank you again!

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
F98764DA-B4E7-4C95-B7E8-CFE3AD73712A.gif

I turned 21 finally I went to intergrad and I failed my 5s and 10s I remembered them the problem was I got tangled in my thoughts and I couldn’t talk.

Now I have to wait a year until I’m a little sad I’ve always have wanted to become a driver but with this mistake it makes me realized I should of practice in front of people.

Any advice should I stick to building work for another year and wait to become a driver again? Or should I find some other passion? I like the company I loved working on the road as a helper.

Thank you for the thoughts also I should mention I’m trying to become a pilot for UPS I have just wanted to try being a driver before I fly.

Thank you again!
I thought it was a 6 month wait.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
My Hr said a year he must be wrong then if so I’m totally gunna stick to building work. I love the community and the work.
It’s 6 months, you were lied to it’s in the NMA. You also get 5 chances instead of the old 3 so don’t let them lie to you there either.

You’re in luck. We just so happen to have a pilot right here on the forums. Oh, @quad decade guy ?? You wanna chime in here?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It’s 6 months, you were lied to it’s in the NMA. You also get 5 chances instead of the old 3 so don’t let them lie to you there either.

You’re in luck. We just so happen to have a pilot right here on the forums. Oh, @quad decade guy ?? You wanna chime in here?
He’s busy being obtuse on another thread.

Poop Head

Judge me.

Thank you again!
Find another career path. Maybe one that involves rubbing good looking women.

nWo

There's probably something else they don't like about you. The 5s and 10s were just an easy excuse to send you home.

Also pilot isn't really in the career path of a driver. If you want to be a pilot go to aviation school and join the military.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
S

Thank you again!
Sign those pilot bid sheets whenever you see one

UnionGuy

You only wait 6 months if you were DQ'd while driving during your 30 days.
Classroom DQ just means you have to apply again on the list/ next month's list.