Negotiations

Pullman Brown

They definitely don't want to work overtime

The older and wiser I get at my age this is the time to make as much money as you can. Get out of debt, invest, etc. I just hope that drivers don’t loose the option to volunteer for six-punch with whatever setup they are going to try. It would hurt a lot of drivers. The only concern has been that it’s not forced!

Over70irregs

It’s always been said that delivery driving at UPS is not for everyone and that is true. For me I have always enjoyed their mental games because it’s a challenge for others. It’s a burden.
It does make you mentally stronger. But the stress can expose you. Seen multiple drivers get fried.

FozziesDeliveries

I don't understand why yall hate on the part time so much. Some long time part timers are in for the outstanding healthcare benefits. Then they may have a family to care for or another job they enjoy or make more doing. Does that mean they should get paid peanuts because they don't want to go full time at this dumpster fire company and get ground to dust and be cripple by the time they retire? They should be shamed and belittled because they don't want to be a full time cog in the machine?

I don't understand why yall hate on the part time so much. Some long time part timers are in for the outstanding healthcare benefits. Then they may have a family to care for or another job they enjoy or make more doing. Does that mean they should get paid peanuts because they don't want to go full time at this dumpster fire company and get ground to dust and be cripple by the time they retire? They should be shamed and belittled because they don't want to be a full time cog in the machine?
Yes!

Screw them all!!!

Just kidding

Brownwind

I don’t think we are picking on the part timers that take it serious. But due to the overwhelming amount of jokers that I work with when I go in early I sometimes need to vent. I will never be vocal and risk my job so I share my thoughts on an anonymous post.

I guess it’s a generational thing. Sorry about the rant