Never let them see ya sweat!

Buck Fifty

We've been 7 straight days low to mid 90's here. I have had only one salt ring which was on my lower back that rubs the seat. I wonder if the company will look down on me for this? What am I doing wrong? Any advice?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Join the safety committee to eliminate any salt rings. Let them tell you how to stay hydrated and cool while they create more worthless acronyms that no one cares about instead of running their route.

tourists24

We've been 7 straight days low to mid 90's here. I have had only one salt ring which was on my lower back that rubs the seat. I wonder if the company will look down on me for this? What am I doing wrong? Any advice?
Means you're a hard worker... carry on

Inthegame

Join the safety committee to eliminate any salt rings. Let them tell you how to stay hydrated and cool while they create more worthless acronyms that no one cares about instead of running their route.

Spent a few years on the "safety committee". Never created any acronyms...just allowed a laid off employee a chance to work.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Spent a few years on the "safety committee". Never created any acronyms...just allowed a laid off employee a chance to work.
Then you havn't been on the new and improved safety committee. Now with more driver spying and 50% more off the clock working. If you act now you will also receive special recognition in order to move up to managment faster with no real regard for the "safety" portion of the committee.

Buck Fifty

Ok , so this didnt go the way I thought. If any one knows how. Please change title to : Words to Live by ! My first post would be . Never let them see you sweat. Never give them the satisfaction of seeing you all salted up. somebody please do this. somebody, anybody ?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Ok , so this didnt go the way I thought. If any one knows how. Please change title to : Words to Live by ! My first post would be . Never let them see you sweat. Never give them the satisfaction of seeing you all salted up. somebody please do this. somebody, anybody ?
I think your first post would bring more attention if it was something like :

Should I save urine bottles throughout the day for managements input on if I'm staying hydrated enough.

That would garner more attention I think.