Never Return to work

Bhaaland

So I got bombarded by boxes in the back of my truck with a load of 1200+ that were floor to ceiling in August. I have been out of work with a shoulder injury that is not getting better and was told my maximum ability is 15lbs with my left arm and I can not go back to work ever. Liberty Mutual of course said they are gonna work on a settlement, but what should I expect. I mean it’s life changing with any job I may go to and it could continue to get worse over time. Complex Regional Pain Syndrome is what they call it. Any thoughts?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So I got bombarded by boxes in the back of my truck with a load of 1200+ that were floor to ceiling in August. I have been out of work with a shoulder injury that is not getting better and was told my maximum ability is 15lbs with my left arm and I can not go back to work ever. Liberty Mutual of course said they are gonna work on a settlement, but what should I expect. I mean it’s life changing with any job I may go to and it could continue to get worse over time. Complex Regional Pain Syndrome is what they call it. Any thoughts?

you got a lawyer?

if not get one

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
It will depend on what your service provider status is and your years of service.

You should expect around $10,000-$30,000. (Try not to be seen out on the golf course or water skiing)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

CR(AM)PS? As in menstrual?

Just kidding. You need to lawyer up.

Bhaaland

Talking to a lawyer now and Liberty Mutual hit me today with a settlement offer of $110,000 before I even got an attorney.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Talking to a lawyer now and Liberty Mutual hit me today with a settlement offer of $110,000 before I even got an attorney.

BEEF464A-9DD3-4357-837D-4BD931BC68D5.gif

25TOLIFE

I had a similar injury. Went out on comp not knowing my shoulder was a career ending injury. Liberty threw low buyout offers around $125k. It took me 5 years to settle. I retired way before my case settled and collected my pension and full workmans comp until I signed off on their offer. Settled for more than double what they offered and another $150k in a managed health fund for future treatment. They harassed me the entire time forcing me to go job hunting and setting up interviews in the beginning but it will shift in your favor, at least it did in mine. Get a good lawyer and get what you deserve. I've had many issues with my shoulder since and I would have much rather not had the injury and worked another 4 years or so. If you settle without a good comp lawyer you WILL be taken advantage of.