Never Say Never

Meat

The day has come that I have decided to vote for D. Trump - shocking, I know.

Olivia Troye has revealed that president Trump considers his base to be pieces of :censored2:. Alas, this assertion is correct.

After reading most of the posts on the BC, I have to agree. For the most part, you all - from your own admissions - are derived from garbage (i.e. drunk, absentee or “disabled” parents).

I agree with Mr. Trump’s assertion, and will be voting for the incumbent.

PT Car Washer

Olivia Troye has revealed that president Trump considers his base to be pieces of :censored2:. Alas, this assertion is correct.

After reading most of the posts on the BC, I have to agree. For the most part, you all - from your own admissions - are derived from garbage (i.e. drunk, absentee or “disabled” parents).

That certainly is your right. I would never try to talk you out of your convictions.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Okay.
Now be a good boy and take your medicine.

1596622442610.jpg

Box Ox

unnamed.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

F4A2A58B-89D0-4475-9A75-2552592E823E.gif

JJinVA

It must be tough for you, knowing that all of us mouth-breathers are going to be drooling all over you for the next 4 years with the joy of President Trump leading the way of our broken homes.

*drool*