new account

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
the younger drivers just don't seem to go that extra step for the customer.

When you're new and trying to grasp all the procedures and methods swimming around in your head, its all about time management.

When I was first starting out I wasn't going to get hung up on a bad addy or a missing suite/apt number.

Getting through the day was stressful enough "going the extra mile" would have to wait until I knew how much time I could allow for each problem package.

Of course now it's a different story, I only get stumped when a new street is built, etc...It's to a point where I can spot a problem addy from the get go.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
When you're new and trying to grasp all the procedures and methods swimming around in your head, its all about time management.

When I was first starting out I wasn't going to get hung up on a bad addy or a missing suite/apt number.

Getting through the day was stressful enough "going the extra mile" would have to wait until I knew how much time I could allow for each problem package.

Of course now it's a different story, I only get stumped when a new street is built, etc...It's to a point where I can spot a problem addy from the get go.
It sure makes the day alot easier now. Took me a long time to learn a majority of the rtes well enough to spot the problem address at a glance. I am liking my days alot more now and it is alot easier to go the extra step to ake care of the customer.