New Addition

Cementups

Box Monkey
I posted this in the proper Life After Brown forum, but it seems people (STUG) missed out on our big news so I will reluctantlly repost it here......

April 23, 2009

We had a new addition to our family on Thursday at 2:19pm. he weighed in at 10 lbs. 1.4 oz. and was 22 inches long. And before you ask, yes he was born naturally and with no drugs.
Welcome to the world, Aidan Cole!!!
AidanCole42309006.jpg

AidanCole42309012.jpg

AidanCole42309013.jpg

AidanCole42309016.jpg

AidanCole42309030.jpg

Cementups

Box Monkey
no bm....babies are too needy. I'm not a big fan of babies but it turns out if you want to have kids, first they have to start out as babies and grow into bigger kids.

ups1990

Congradulations. What a tremendous blessing a child is.

Recalling the birth of my son in 2007, the whole experience is very humbling. You have no control over its sex or health. By GOD's mercy all went well.

Hoping for your best.

helenofcalifornia

That's one healthy baby. I love big babies. My twins were 7 and 8 pounds born two weeks late and my boy weighed 10 1/2 pounds. Congrats on the new addition to the family. Did you take the family leave so you could stay home with the new one and the mom? Nothing like a new baby in the house. And Aiden Cole, what a great name! You and your wife did a great job!!

Cementups

Box Monkey
Helen,
I took a wek and a half off. I would have take more if we needed to but he is pretty uneventful so I went back to work.

MechanicForBrown

Prblm found,part on order
Congrats Cement ups!!! I remember the felling I had when my son was born 16 months ago, and the look on your face holding your beautiful son in that picture says just how happy and proud you are! Congrats again and best wishes.

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
If you think the kids are cool, wait til you get to the grandkids. Make you wish, sometimes, you could've fast forwarded.:happy-very: Disclaimer: I'm kidding. Wouldn't have wanted to miss out on all the times I was called the "strictest dad in history". If I could offer one piece of advice it would be cherish the time when your children are so young that they depend on you for everything because there will come a day when you wish you could be that one important person in their life again.

P

pickup

mazel tov! Why, he looks like old man finkelstein! Seriously, congratulations, cementups . And warning: it looks like one can get some personal info off that sheet lying in the crib. You may want to crop that picture.

Tater's Dad

Congrats Cement... enjoy the moment!
I can't believe how fast they grow.... seems like yesterday I was brining my son home.... now 13 months later... he is walking and nothing is safe

Cementups

Box Monkey
Did any UPS Sups say congrats? Did they even smile?

they all did. I called in after he was born to give them an update. My immediate boss kind of blew me off and somewhat said congrats. He's not a real compassionate people person. I figured that was a wasted call. A little while later our OMS called me to get the stats and had it posted on our board for everyone to see. I was kind of suprised my center manager didn't call me and say something, but I think he may have been on vacation. He was the first one to say congrats to me when i walked in on Monday.