New AI Security System coming

Local25BadSanta

Anyone seen any new devices at your center or hub that look like these? Color would most likely be different than in the pictures.
3FDCAB4B-7E2C-462E-8CD2-A41B9ACBE0E1.jpeg

takesteady

Them main purpose of the badge turnstile is to prevent time theft. Not many people know that it actually records the time you enter and leave the building. So if you’re friend is clocking in for you they will find out.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
I know we are getting new badges that will be scanned at the guard shack
California law states they have to pay us to go through security, our clock in should begin at the check point and end at the guard shark.I know UPS is getting sued for this right now and we will get a settlement down the road.

DOK

Them main purpose of the badge turnstile is to prevent time theft. Not many people know that it actually records the time you enter and leave the building. So if you’re friend is clocking in for you they will find out.
Wouldn’t even think that’s an issue with the employee id and password now needed to punch in

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
California law states they have to pay us to go through security, our clock in should begin at the check point and end at the guard shark.I know UPS is getting sued for this right now and we will get a settlement down the road.
Management should have training, pcm, etc, during that time to gain time on road.