New CEO

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Here’s a few of her genius thoughts.

“We have not gotten the returns that we should have delivered on some of the capital investments that we made,” Tome said. “We will get the network right before we think about investing more dollars’’ in it, she said.

Well let’s see the only way to get the network right is to invest a whole lot more money in it. Smh

A9938C5B-1CB6-47FC-9B28-4AA00CB66526.jpeg

Our culture? Ups probably has one of the most toxic work cultures around. Wow.

Strap in boys and girls it’s gonna be a bumpy
Ride.

Last edited:

ouanling

I was about to say the same thing. Most in management were in the fan club while hourly basically said they will believe it when they see it.

management doesnt exist anymore, its woke culture non-ponzi pyramidal ladders

whoever comes up with the most useless anti micro-aggression paperwork, gets to hold the reigns.

as a recent university management graduate, i would rather suck dick under a bridge professionally than work in what i've learned. I've ran businesses and nothing in those classes resembled running a business. I literally :censored2: on my teachers in every opinion essay i submitted and was never deducted points, even the teachers know its dumb stuff.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Here’s a few of her genius thoughts.

“We have not gotten the returns that we should have delivered on some of the capital investments that we made,” Tome said. “We will get the network right before we think about investing more dollars’’ in it, she said.

Well let’s see the only way to get the network right is to invest a whole lot more money in it. Smh

View attachment 310095

Our culture? Ups probably has one of the most toxic work cultures around. Wow.

Strap in boys and girls it’s gonna be a bumpy
Ride.

And management people are leaving in droves..... Either through attrition, quitting, or being fired.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
management doesnt exist anymore, its woke culture non-ponzi pyramidal ladders

whoever comes up with the most useless anti micro-aggression paperwork, gets to hold the reigns.

as a recent university management graduate, i would rather suck dick under a bridge professionally than work in what i've learned. I've ran businesses and nothing in those classes resembled running a business. I literally :censored2: on my teachers in every opinion essay i submitted and was never deducted points, even the teachers know its dumb stuff.
My sister works under a bridge sometimes, trust me, you don’t wanna be about that life.

wornoutupser

I would love to extend the invitation to Central Florida to her.

My building was built in the 70's and needs replacement.

Our belt isn't even the correct 5 foot wide width yet we are required to maintain the flow that IE dictates. Instant fail on that part alone!

We get the trucks that the other facilities dump for being junkers. Our main air car has over 300k miles and the requirement is under 100K and less than 2 years old.

Oh yeah...we have more roof leaks than you can count. A sewer truck has to suck out our floor drains regularly because they were cut off from the sewer connection. Also, would someone please declare ORION a total failure and let us have RDO back ?

trickpony1

"....secret sauce."?

I've been around 60+ years and have never heard this allusion.

[əˈlo͞oZHən]

NOUN
  1. an expression designed to call something to mind without mentioning it explicitly; an indirect or passing reference.
    "an allusion to Shakespeare" ·
    [more]
    synonyms:
    reference to · mention of · comment on · remark about · citation of · quotation of · hint at · intimation of · suggestion of · implication · insinuation
    • the practice of making allusions, especially as an artistic device.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
How about stop making technical changes and I’ll be satisfied.
Job isn’t hard. Higher ups just make it annoying.