New Comics

DS

Fenderbender
I can only think of one guy here that was into collecting comics.
About 15 years ago,I was reading Valiant comics with X-O manowar and
Archer and Armstrong.They went tits up but they are back!

P

pickup

I can only think of one guy here that was into collecting comics.
About 15 years ago,I was reading Valiant comics with X-O manowar and
Archer and Armstrong.They went tits up but they are back!

I can only think of one guy here too that was into collecting comics. What a coincidence.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
At one point I had like 8 or 9 years worth of X-Men, Avengers and Power Man & Iron Fist comics. I bought them every month, never missed an episode. Then I discovered girls and cars, and I gave all those comics away to my little cousin. Wish I still had em now!

P

pickup

At one point I had like 8 or 9 years worth of X-Men, Avengers and Power Man & Iron Fist comics. I bought them every month, never missed an episode. Then I discovered girls and cars, and I gave all those comics away to my little cousin. Wish I still had em now!

We must have had the same issues of Power Man and Iron fist as I don't think that series lasted very long. Always seemed like the ultimate solution in the fights was for Iron Fist to concentrate his chi into his hand to make a ..... you guessed it : an iron fist and with that fist, he would wipe the floor up with the crooks.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
We must have had the same issues of Power Man and Iron fist as I don't think that series lasted very long. Always seemed like the ultimate solution in the fights was for Iron Fist to concentrate his chi into his hand to make a ..... you guessed it : an iron fist and with that fist, he would wipe the floor up with the crooks.

Power Man was around on his own for quite awhile before Iron Fist joined him. Power Man actually got hired by the Fantastic Four when the Thing left for awhile because they needed a "muscle" guy.

P

pickup

Gee, didn't anyone read Archie & Veronica ??

Yes but I am proud to say I never bought a single one of them. My friend had a father who owned a variety store that carried Archies. So he got them for free and I read them. I wasn't going to spend 75 cents on an archie when that could go towards a Spiderman or a marvel team up.

Anyway Moore, i don't think you would approve of what is going on in Riverdale lately.

Kevin Keller, Gay Archie Character, Gets Married In January Issue (PHOTO)

P

pickup

Power Man was around on his own for quite awhile before Iron Fist joined him. Power Man actually got hired by the Fantastic Four when the Thing left for awhile because they needed a "muscle" guy.

Scary that I know all that stuff too. I just googled Luke Cage. I just became re-familiarized with his expression "Sweet Christmas"