New Congress

bacha29

I've been in the country for two months now. I already got coverage at work that allows me to see a doctor and get prescriptions for meds and insulin. Anyone can get treatment for that anywhere. But I shouldn't expect them to provide hundreds of thousands of dollars in treatment for anything just because I signed up. Multiply that by many thousands of people and you soon are bankrupting the insurance companies. And if government takes over as the single payer you're soon bankrupting the government. Sometimes you just have to face harsh realities.
Why? Were things not as great in Colombia as you thought they were? Now if you are a Type II diabetic rest assured over time it will cost somebody hundreds of thousands of dollars.

bacha29

Just the stuff I'm entitled too. Not looking for welfare or food stamps like so many Dems do.
The program is based on income not party affiliation as you claim. And in the end when you are through no fault of your own out of work or working for the federal minimum wage which will in no way shape or form support a family you will for the sake of your dependents seek assistance from those Democrat sponsored programs .Psst, let you in on a little secret . A lot of Republicans have in the past applied for these programs and will do so in the future.

vantexan

One thing we won't see is Devon Nunes running back and forth from the WH armed with new instructions from the Trump administration. And since he will no longer be in a position to stop any further investigation we will have an opportunity to see how he and his fellow GOP congressman respond . if what is uncovered is highly incriminating Nunes himself my be subject to investigation regarding possible obstruction of justice. Remember the old saying......"Payback's a bitch".
How has Nunes inhibited the Mueller investigation in any way? Nunes has been the one stymied in his investigation by the DOJ refusing to hand over documents. And enough has come out to determine that the whole Russian collusion scandal was a hoax perpetrated by Democrats in the DOJ, FBI, and elsewhere in an attempt to bring down the President. We'll see how far the Dems get with that if they choose to pursue it.

rod

Retired 22 years
typical baby boomer sense of entitlement

So I'm not entitled to SS and Medicare which I paid into for MANY years. How about my VA stuff that is service connected through being exposed to Agent Orange in Vietnam? Should I give that up also? You can't fool me. You are just bitter because of all the talk about these programs being cut before you have a chance to use them. Jealousy will get you nowhere.

rickyb

so at work i accidentally tuned into the government state radio channel, and they were covering the US election for 3 or more hours.

really strange: canadians interested in what americans are doing...not like it affects canadians at all LOL

rickyb

my canadian friend just messaged me about dems taking the house without me even saying anything....really weird.

rickyb

hmmmm:

Matt Taibbi Retweeted
Max Blumenthal‏Verified account @MaxBlumenthal 2h2 hours ago

Max Blumenthal Retweeted Waleed Shahid

Left out of these figures is the majority black population of DC, which outnumbers Wyoming and Vermont but is deprived of the constitutional right to vote for members of Congress. Taxation without representation.

Max Blumenthal added,

DrYOj6uU0AI9-TJ.jpg

Waleed ShahidVerified account @_waleedshahid
Check out the popular vote for the Senate tonight.
Show this thread
10 replies 89 retweets 215 likes

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Timing or just a coincidence?
Timing is everything.
Thats why Mueller has held his findings till after the mid-terms. He's got nothin'. But he should be reporting that any time now.
What a waste of money and time along with the FBI findings that the Kavanaugh babe was an absolute organized lie.
By the time 2020 rolls around it will be about timing alright.

bbsam

Staff member
Timing is everything.
Thats why Mueller has held his findings till after the mid-terms. He's got nothin'. But he should be reporting that any time now.
What a waste of money and time along with the FBI findings that the Kavanaugh babe was an absolute organized lie.
By the time 2020 rolls around it will be about timing alright.
Now if he does have something and he released it before the elections, then what would you have said?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Now if he does have something and he released it before the elections, then what would you have said?
"What a piece of slim ball move that was. What a below the belt hit by dirty dog lyin' dims. That oughta get 'em the house."

But he didn't .
He's got nothin'. They would have been shouting it from the rooftops showing no concern about what a voter may think about the timing. They hate Trump. Period
You really think they are concerned about appearance ?

bacha29

"What a piece of slim ball move that was. What a below the belt hit by dirty dog lyin' dims. That oughta get 'em the house."

But he didn't .
He's got nothin'. They would have been shouting it from the rooftops showing no concern about what a voter may think about the timing. They hate Trump. Period
You really think they are concerned about appearance ?
Please point us toward the public information that says that he has nothing. Given Cohen's, Manafort's and other's willingness to cooperate fully in exchange for a lighter sentence and the willingness of DOJ to give it to them tells you that they most definitely have something.

vantexan

so at work i accidentally tuned into the government state radio channel, and they were covering the US election for 3 or more hours.

really strange: canadians interested in what americans are doing...not like it affects canadians at all LOL
Accidentally, LOL.

vantexan

You mean like the Dems smearing Kavanaugh with lies before the election? Den operatives organizing Central American caravans? That sort of thing?