NEW CONTRACT and what it means for current rookie driver?

CowboyDuff

So I just made seniority back in March , does that mean I’m stuck in the old contract or will this new agreement increase my wages and cut my top pay down from 4 years to 2 years. I can’t seem to get a straight answer in my building, thanks?

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
You are grandfathered in the old contract but you still take everything from the new one. The 4.15 raise over 5yrs will still happen. No clue about progression as The details have not been released. Bet thing to do is wait till the contract is out fully then read it.

Light

So I just made seniority back in March , does that mean I’m stuck in the old contract or will this new agreement increase my wages and cut my top pay down from 4 years to 2 years. I can’t seem to get a straight answer in my building, thanks?
I am new to ups so you made seniority does that mean you got qualified or hired in March
I am new upsers my hire date is in may 2018. But i still need to qualify however I am done all my training and backgrounds and dot and interview so will I be with all the current drivers or will I be in the new contract after August Because qualification will take to late August or September

Light

You are grandfathered in the old contract but you still take everything from the new one. The 4.15 raise over 5yrs will still happen. No clue about progression as The details have not been released. Bet thing to do is wait till the contract is out fully then read it.
am new to ups so you made seniority does that mean you got qualified or hired in March
I am new upsers my hire date is in may 2018. But i still need to qualify however I am done all my training and backgrounds and dot and interview so will I be with all the current drivers or will I be in the new contract after August Because qualification will take to late August or September

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
am new to ups so you made seniority does that mean you got qualified or hired in March
If you get qualified after aug you will be with the new contract if I’m not mistaking.

Richard Cranium

Got a hire date before qualifying? That must be in the new language.