New contract - any chance of transfers?

I've gotten different answers from everyone I've talked to regarding transfer as a FT package car driver, so thought I might find someone knowledgeable on here.
I know the rules are different in different areas, but with the new contract coming up, I've heard rumors of the possibility of a transfer policy being included. With such a big company, you would think there would be something...even a waiting list or some kind of policy (besides just for part-timers/educational transfer). I realize losing building seniority would be part of it, just want to keep my company seniority/pension/vacation time.
Besides talking to my union rep, any other ideas as to who I could contact regarding getting a transfer policy to be included in the new contract? Thinking if we could get a group together/have tons of people calling (sending emails), maybe we could get some changes made.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I've gotten different answers from everyone I've talked to regarding transfer as a FT package car driver, so thought I might find someone knowledgeable on here.
I know the rules are different in different areas, but with the new contract coming up, I've heard rumors of the possibility of a transfer policy being included. With such a big company, you would think there would be something...even a waiting list or some kind of policy (besides just for part-timers/educational transfer). I realize losing building seniority would be part of it, just want to keep my company seniority/pension/vacation time.
Besides talking to my union rep, any other ideas as to who I could contact regarding getting a transfer policy to be included in the new contract? Thinking if we could get a group together/have tons of people calling (sending emails), maybe we could get some changes made.
Not unless we go to a nationwide pension.