New Contract: Creation of Heavy Loader Class

saknewt06

I would appreciate if there was a creation of the "Heavy Loader Class" in Pre-Load. Frankly, over the last 5 years+, I have loaded FOUR trucks, day in-day out. I am quick, organized and have the physical ability to do this with rediculously low misload rate. It would be appreciated to receive an additional $1 per hour compared to the "Standard Loader" who loads three trucks a day.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
549475B0-4ACC-4C06-8563-B7AFE2A88F9D.png
I would appreciate if there was a creation of the "Heavy Loader Class" in Pre-Load. Frankly, over the last 5 years+, I have loaded FOUR trucks, day in-day out. I am quick, organized and have the physical ability to do this with rediculously low misload rate. It would be appreciated to receive an additional $1 per hour compared to the "Standard Loader" who loads three trucks a day.

Box Ox

Uncle Box Ox was a preload MVP too. Look at it as an exercise program bonus or slow down. UPS doesn’t owe you anything extra because they can throw a saddle on your back and ride you around whenever they want.

saknewt06

Yeah, that's the thing...I have always been in above average shape, thank God for my health, Polish Strong....so it's easy for me, compared to others...However, I am like jeez, if you have me loading for, kick me an extra buckand create the "heavy loader class". I already told them, I can do four trucks for a couple more years...then I am on three like everyome else in the building. We have 2 guys in the building loading 4...everyone else...3 trucks

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Yeah, that's the thing...I have always been in above average shape, thank God for my health, Polish Strong....so it's easy for me, compared to others...However, I am like jeez, if you have me loading for, kick me an extra buckand create the "heavy loader class". I already told them, I can do four trucks for a couple more years...then I am on three like everyome else in the building. We have 2 guys in the building loading 4...everyone else...3 trucks

Why would they pay you extra? Lmfao. You new guys are great!!!

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Did you say Polish?
that explains it...