new contract?????

jippsejames

couple questions

when should we get paper copies (book) of the new contract?

how long b4 we'll get our retro checks? this week? 2 weeks? month?

will they be sent to the center like paychecks or mailed to us?

thanks for your time

Nimnim

The Nim
Paper copies of the contract, not sure there. I'd imagine within the next month, same with the retro checks. The retro checks should be handed out like normal paychecks at work, possibly on a different day, haven't heard anything about direct deposit.

Both could take longer, but a month is a pretty reasonable timeframe.

upschuck

A month to get retro check is way to long. All they have to due is punch a button on their computer, and could have them this week if they wanted. They know exactly how much each employee is owed, and the only time required is to actually print the check. I would like it this week, but next at the latest, anything else is them just delaying paying out what they owe.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
couple questions

when should we get paper copies (book) of the new contract?

how long b4 we'll get our retro checks? this week? 2 weeks? month?

will they be sent to the center like paychecks or mailed to us?

thanks for your time

Last couple contracts, it took 6-8 months to get union books. I'd expect it will take a couple weeks for our retro ck. Especially when they would like the interest off of the 300+ million on the month of April.

Big Bad Wolf

A month to get retro check is way to long. All they have to due is punch a button on their computer, and could have them this week if they wanted. They know exactly how much each employee is owed, and the only time required is to actually print the check. I would like it this week, but next at the latest, anything else is them just delaying paying out what they owe.
Your regular paycheck is a week behind. What makes you think that someone can cut 300 million to 240,000 people in a system set up for 52 weeks of pay?

Did I blow your house down?

upschuck

Your regular paycheck is a week behind. What makes you think that someone can cut 300 million to 240,000 people in a system set up for 52 weeks of pay?
They pay option day payoffs, option weeks payoffs, single day vacation payoffs, sales lead tax advices, greivances payoffs, they can do this too. Besides, they have had 9 months to work it out.

Big Bad Wolf

They pay option day payoffs, option weeks payoffs, single day vacation payoffs, sales lead tax advices, greivances payoffs, they can do this too. Besides, they have had 9 months to work it out.
And up till last Friday it was constantly changing. Sick and vacation is already earned time. If grievances were in the some of 300 million dollars, I'm confident you would need to wait a bit. You waited 9 months already. I get my w4 from UPS on Jan 29th, should I start to complain? Some will get retros before first, some last. You'll get it either way.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
And up till last Friday it was constantly changing. Sick and vacation is already earned time. If grievances were in the some of 300 million dollars, I'm confident you would need to wait a bit. You waited 9 months already. I get my w4 from UPS on Jan 29th, should I start to complain? Some will get retros before first, some last. You'll get it either way.

Spoken like a ups management drone

DownSouthUPS

We were told that out retro check would be in two weeks from April 25. If that happens, I will be amazed!!

Sent using BrownCafe App