new cover driver HELP !

browniehound

I was never talking about 1 + 14 stops

I have delivered those types and you have no option to deliver them anymore than 1 stop. It is slated as 1 stop on your EDD and I have delivered them as such.

This was a discussion about an air stop and a separate ground stop delivered at the same time. I take credit for all my stops and have never been even questioned on OJS's so all you idiots can do what you want.

This is how I understand it. If it says, 1+14 in your DIAD then your credited dispacth is 2 stops. If you deliver all 15 parcels at once, then you should only take credit for one stop. Using the "Left at Comm" for the air and ground at the same time is padding the numbers.

If you run straight air and do the one air at 925 and the other 14 at 1235 then its obviously 2 stops.

I try to get grounds and reds off until 10 and then its straight air. I just think its so beneficial to get the grounds off with the reds. UPS is asking us to do more and more stops and I believe this is a way to ease the workload.

I say this because if you have 10 red stops that include ground stops it counts as 20 stops in your dispatch. If you can get those grounds off with the reds, then you just lightened your day by 10 stops or 25-40 minutes.

Thats the way I look at it at least.

I would never take credit for the 2 stops if I'm only making one, however.

NHDRVR

It's amazing how quickly a thread gets hijacked...

How bout those Celtics....

I hate reality shows...(I am proud to say I have never watched a minute of Survivor or American Idol or the dancing show)

Blue is the best color...

Having a difficult time finding running shoes in a size 13. I have heard New Balance but no luck here...

Pick-up trucks. Foreign or domestic??

Do you prefer viewing this website at your desk or on your couch/recliner?? ( laptop/LaZboy)

My youngest can't get enough of Curious George..

Contrary to most, even though I frequently visit this site, the LAST thing on my mind is my job....go figure

6 months of winter is going to :angry:

Wife wants me to put in a hardwood floor in the living room before Thanksgiving, I then said I expect her to get the lawn furniture put away, the oil changed in the snowblower, and the garage cleaned out before it really gets cold. I can't win...

Speaking of winning, the Nobel Peace Prize has lost it's credibility...

I'll stop now

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It's amazing how quickly a thread gets hijacked...

...and for a change Klein was not the one doing the hijacking.

How bout those Celtics....

...Rasheed Wallace was the last player I wanted them to sign. I can't wait 'til his first ejection and to see Garnett get all over his ass.

I hate reality shows...(I am proud to say I have never watched a minute of Survivor or American Idol or the dancing show)

...I am anxiously awaiting the "Balloon Boy" reality show starting in January on Fox.

Blue is the best color...

...I have Brown in my veins so I have to disagree.

Having a difficult time finding running shoes in a size 13. I have heard New Balance but no luck here...

...those are shoes I would be unable to fill.

Pick-up trucks. Foreign or domestic??

...I love my Colorado but wish I would have spent the extra $$ for the 4 wheel drive.

Do you prefer viewing this website at your desk or on your couch/recliner?? ( laptop/LaZboy)

...laptop while watching the auditions for American Idol.

My youngest can't get enough of Curious George..

...my youngest spent the night in Burlington, VT, with some friends after going to a concert at Higher Ground. Told me they would be drinking so thought it best to get a hotel room. Wanna trade?

Contrary to most, even though I frequently visit this site, the LAST thing on my mind is my job....go figure

6 months of winter is going to :angry:

I also think we are going to have a rough winter, lots of snow and colder than last year.

Wife wants me to put in a hardwood floor in the living room before Thanksgiving, I then said I expect her to get the lawn furniture put away, the oil changed in the snowblower, and the garage cleaned out before it really gets cold. I can't win...

...so why do you even bother trying?

Speaking of winning, the Nobel Peace Prize has lost it's credibility...

...Nobel Peace Prize recipient President Barack Obama doesn't sit well with you either?

I'll stop now

...if I only could stop.