New daid tricks

Whereistheunion

Hello, im interested in new daid things. Can you share some trick of it? :) how to create a customers names list when makins CIR?🙂
Here is a trick, when I get back to the building for my second trip Orion changes my route and adds a third trip back to the building for NO reason 🙂 PS management said this would be fixed 6 months ago. I spend all day finger :censored2:ing my diad trying to run my route that changes twice a day.

Attachments

• 20210318_162929.jpg
    20210318_162929.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 135

Hot Carl

There is one pretty cool feature with ORION 3.0. Now that the receiver scans all packages when transferring stops, you have to hit what's called "Possession Scan" under COMM in order to transfer EDD. I had a misload the other day and tried the possession scan to see if it would put the package in my EDD. Sure enough, it works. No more looking up the address on Google Maps and keying everything into the DIAD manually.

PPH_over_9000

Here is a trick, when I get back to the building for my second trip Orion changes my route and adds a third trip back to the building for NO reason 🙂 PS management said this would be fixed 6 months ago. I spend all day finger *ing my diad trying to run my route that changes twice a day.

Oh snap, they have it set up that way in your center?

Here there's a few routes that make 2-3 trips/day. I've run several of them a few times and there's absolutely no DIAD indication that it's time to go grab another load. Basically you just go until the first is empty, drop the empty off at the building and pick up your second truck, deliver that 'til it's empty and then you come back to pick up the first truck you dropped off and use it for pick-ups.

It's kind of a headache, but it's the best when they put all commercial stops on one truck and straight resi on the other. You actually get to see some progress being made throughout the day instead of a pile of :censored2: that doesn't ever seem to shrink.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The only trick I know of how to add names to the CIR list is you go on vacation, when you come back there will be the business name for options 1 and 3, option two will have a name you've never heard before. Those options will never change again.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Here is a trick, when I get back to the building for my second trip Orion changes my route and adds a third trip back to the building for NO reason 🙂 PS management said this would be fixed 6 months ago. I spend all day finger *ing my diad trying to run my route that changes twice a day.
Lightning bolt then second or third soft key.