New Development with Response?

McFeely

Huge Member
We don’t even have a single Response driver. Wave 2 went away for about 6 weeks here but it’s back and we’re back to rolling freight everyday because of staffing.

Bald1der

It could be anything. My station is pushing start times back on Saturdays, night routes, and Response to save overtime. Nothing has been said about part time couriers getting 11 hours on only 32 stops tho.

SmithBarney

5 call outs today, still "12" routes short. response drivers going out running 4-5stops/hr avg response sph is like 7-8(if we had those extra 12 rtes sph would be even lower). Blowing $100/day on close to 35 rentals.. I can't see how the company is making any money on this system. Not to mention the company is leasing an extra parking lot next door for all the rentals over $100k, wow when type it out it looks even worse...

McFeely

Huge Member
response drivers going out running 4-5stops/hr avg response sph is like 7-8(if we had those extra 12 rtes sph would be even lower).

Only reason our SPH is slightly higher is because response freight gets dumped on our FT drivers who haven’t finished their routes yet and now they get to blend in 60 more stops at 1400 😂

yadig

5 call outs today, still "12" routes short. response drivers going out running 4-5stops/hr avg response sph is like 7-8(if we had those extra 12 rtes sph would be even lower). Blowing $100/day on close to 35 rentals.. I can't see how the company is making any money on this system. Not to mention the company is leasing an extra parking lot next door for all the rentals over $100k, wow when type it out it looks even worse...
They have plenty of money to waste and don’t count on a raise in October. When your game plan is to keep low wages and benefits it gives you more money to play with stupid ideas!

P1 Failure

I heard it wasn’t going away. Will probably roll all that 4Z stuff we are getting back into it. My loop doesn’t get our Response til nearly 1500 every day and I’m the furthest from the station. Good times

10-27

The only positive I see in response is we would be meeting up on road everyday for the massive amount of late crap that comes in daily. For now, response drivers do some of it. The rest is rolled for the next day.

MassWineGuy

Turned out not really being about Response. Two pm shuttle drivers transferred. Until new ones are hired, everyone will be taking a shuttle about once every three weeks on rotation. Not me, being part time. I didn’t want to get home at 10 pm, anyway.

whenIgetthere

Turned out not really being about Response. Two pm shuttle drivers transferred. Until new ones are hired, everyone will be taking a shuttle about once every three weeks on rotation. Not me, being part time. I didn’t want to get home at 10 pm, anyway.
Did those PM shuttles for years, easy money.

MassWineGuy

I’m not saying it’s a bad deal. I’m just glad they can’t require me to do it. I’ll definitely help out if needed.

Of course, since I’ve never been to the ramp, I’d need to know how to get there.

MassWineGuy

Good point. I can’t see that taking much time for 15 or so of us to get. Six months or so?

I still haven’t gotten a new ID and still have the one that expired last year.