New Diad bugs?

BrownFury

I'm not sure if anyone is having the same problems, but for the past couple of days I've been getting a bunch of SigReq on surepost packages and flimsy, basically empty, amazon envelopes I would've just frisbee to peoples doors.

Another one is when I return to building, a few random stops I completed earlier in the day automatically pops back in my itinerary. Is anyone else having these problems?

ContainmentIssue

I'm not sure if anyone is having the same problems, but for the past couple of days I've been getting a bunch of SigReq on surepost packages and flimsy, basically empty, amazon envelopes I would've just frisbee to peoples doors.

Another one is when I return to building, a few random stops I completed earlier in the day automatically pops back in my itinerary. Is anyone else having these problems?
Yes. The surepost signature required is popping up in all apartments; customers not happy. E-mails sent by my center manager questioning this and asking if we could write in something like "signature not required" and leave said pkg. Reply was something to the effect of "We're aware of this situation, surepost requires signature randomly; obtain signatures for now....I don't know about you, but I service 6 apartments with stops in the teens and twenties most days, and as you can imagine, all those not in's add up by day three.... People not thrilled to have to be home to sign for their Macy's t-shirt, Target trinket, etc...

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.

Mine still worked after I bounced it off a curb this afternoon. Was surprised

Grindstone

After last weekend's update Diad VI is back to not letting us use CIR for business stops that have any surepost packages. The Diad V was like this, always thought it was weird we had to get sigs for packages that aren't sig required. Also couple weeks ago, the enter button stopped working to stop complete, have to tap the screen. But, it still works to stop complete pickups, though. Have to reboot the pos every single morning just to punch in.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I absolutely can and will shipper release to a closed business. Just saying. Surepost = Stolenpost. I can throw it in the trash as long as I put "trash" as the delivery location.

(don't actually do that)

Est.1998

Yep. Or how about when you scan ground with air and although you select, yes add to current stop, it doesn’t remove the stop from the board.