New DIADS

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Nope, there's a new pouch for the V that works pretty well

I don't really want a bulky pouch. I won't even get a cover for my smartphone.

I agree we get ours soon and I'm not wearing a pouch so not sure what ill do. How hard would it really be to retrofit these things. Spend all this money on development and then all the old stuff is obsolete. Just dumb.

Although the belt clips cost the company $7 a piece. So they prob want to get rid of them. I know getting ripped off on that deal huh.

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
There is a sensor that adjusts the screen brightness according to outside light but it has to be turned on via a software update. Your DIAD computer person should have done it already.
The screen on the 5 is too bright, its not adjustable so at night it's blinding. 1/2 the weight of the 4.

The pouches are good, until the zipper on the bottom opens up, which cant be fixed.

Hope your center has extra stock of pouches because they are secured like a high value, though the mention of unavoidable diad damage will get you a new one quickly.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
This was the ultimate dog fighting weapon !!! Case closed !! Who remembers this ??
images

Ms.PacMan

And they were extremely heavy; most of it on the top end- and there was no handle, no pouch, and no clip.
Very top heavy! I had mine on top of a pile of boxes trying to navigate a flight of stairs and it slid off and went :censored2: over teakettle down the steps, gaining momentum with each turn. It finally hit the floor, bounced up......and stuck in the drywall!

The screen would get rainbow colored in the heat and green in the cold - or maybe it was the other way around?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
And they were extremely heavy; most of it on the top end- and there was no handle, no pouch, and no clip.
Very top heavy! I had mine on top of a pile of boxes trying to navigate a flight of stairs and it slid off and went :censored2: over teakettle down the steps, gaining momentum with each turn. It finally hit the floor, bounced up......and stuck in the drywall!

The screen would get rainbow colored in the heat and green in the cold - or maybe it was the other way around?

You would be fired for destruction of personal property if that happened now.