New Driver Helper scanners

We have these cell phones that can scan packages similar to the DIADS. Good luck using it if you are on the clock but cant.. because it reads USER ID NOT RECOGNIZED AS WORKING TODAY.Its a great idea.. if everyone does their part ✌

Dhydratd

We have these cell phones that can scan packages similar to the DIADS. Good luck using it if you are on the clock but cant.. because it reads USER ID NOT RECOGNIZED AS WORKING TODAY.Its a great idea.. if everyone does their part ✌
Does this UPS cellphone take great selfies in the bathroom mirror?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Don’t worry about scanning that’s just a suggestion

Toss it on the porch and roll

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I haven’t been punished yet with a helper and these new helper diad phones..can they use these phones with gloves on? Or if the screen is wet does it affect the touch screen? I’d rather just have the old diads ..the battery lasts all day on those things , one less thing to worry about.

Brownnie

Let the driver worry about scanning. You just shag em' to the door or garage.
As a helper I quickly became a master of the DIAD 5, from the common scanning to getting signatures. However the few couples of days that I didn't had to use it I was definitely way much quicker. I do see how it helps and can be a convenience, as drivers cannot scan anything will driving while I could and did.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

As a helper I quickly became a master of the DIAD 5, from the common scanning to getting signatures. However the few couples of days that I didn't had to use it I was definitely way much quicker. I do see how it helps and can be a convenience, as drivers cannot scan anything will driving while I could and did.

Drivers cannot scan anything with their DIAD while driving. :)