New Driver Helper scanners

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
No telematics on my truck since I'm satellited. Probably saving my center manager from heart failure as they have no idea how many times I back a day.

Driver7906

I refused to use one of those last year. I was basically in the "this is my last peak since I'm going feeder next year" mindset.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
They yanked all of our DIAD 4 racks out a couple of weeks ago, we were using 4s for our Driver Helpers. We started using the phones for golf cart routes last year, they had a lot of problems. I imagine all our Helpers will be forced to use phones this time. By taking away RDO, I'm predicting another disaster in the making.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
They yanked all of our DIAD 4 racks out a couple of weeks ago, we were using 4s for our Driver Helpers. We started using the phones for golf cart routes last year, they had a lot of problems. I imagine all our Helpers will be forced to use phones this time. By taking away RDO, I'm predicting another disaster in the making.
Don't forget the brown "Seasonal helper" vests. Saw someone in training with that on over some jeans and a hoodie and facepalmed hard.