New driver in Atlanta

Peppy

New seasonal driver. Off to training next week. I am studying and memorizing everything I have been given. Any suggestions ? I realize appearance, memorization of the rules are a must. The DIAD training isn't online to prepare for. Also concerned about my age. All the drivers hired with me are a lot younger. I'm 51 years old but very active and healthy. Does age make a difference if you get hired permanently? I'm super excited about this new adventure but a bit nervous.

trickpony1

Just a suggestion.......
Change your username and avatar.
Try to remain anonymous of your name, location and appearance.

trickpony1

I think there is a nationwide agenda to hire females.

Just do the job safely, don't bitch and they will remember you.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Just a suggestion.......
Change your username and avatar.
Try to remain anonymous of your name, location and appearance.

Good advice:

Selfie.jpg

trickpony1

peppy-
The preponderance of members on this forum have non-descript usernames and avatar.

This forum does have an occasional rogue member that seems to want to push the envelope.

Draw your own conclusions as to whether you want to splash your particulars on an internet forum.

Last edited:

Peppy

cc-
The preponderance of members on this forum have non-descript usernames and avatar.

This forum does have an occasional rogue member that seems to want to push the envelope.

Draw your own conclusions as to whether you want to splash your particulars on an internet forum.

I will be more careful. Thanks again.