New driver, tips please

Scuderia

I was offered a full time driver position today. I'm gonna give it my all. I don't want to go back to being part time. Any tips are on the tests, do's and don'ts are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Sent using BrownCafe App

hyena

Learn the seeing habits and all the stuff they tell you verbatim . After that learn the route you'll be on, then Experience will be your best friend!

PeasAndCarrots

Learn all the depth of knowledge for school and pay attention. The more you retain from school, the better.

The first 3 days on road with a supervisor won't be so bad other than being a little sore most likely. Your 4th day when you're by yourself will most likely suck big elephant balls but don't sweat it. Most drivers will tell you they had a terrible first day as well.

Other than that, treat it like Disney World, stock up on water and gold bond.

Sent via Big Arrow Up

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Learn all the depth of knowledge for school and pay attention. The more you retain from school, the better.

The first 3 days on road with a supervisor won't be so bad other than being a little sore most likely. Your 4th day when you're by yourself will most likely suck big elephant balls but don't sweat it. Most drivers will tell you they had a terrible first day as well.

Other than that, treat it like Disney World, stock up on water and gold bond.

Sent via Big Arrow Up
Don't forget your cherry lube either lmfao.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
You were just "offered" the job without signing a Bid Sheet?
Again I say. This is not how this works fellas. Supervisor. " your a hard worker , I'll get you a ft driving job". Me 20+ year employee. " they are full of sh$& , this is a union job. Bid sheet must be posted, highest bidder gets job". Believe who you want.