New driver training and pay day. Hell week. :-)

Steamer

Hello,

Does anyone know what day we get paid after the first week of training? I went through the 32 hours last week. Would it be this Friday? I'm on UPSers.com and logged in and it says no pay checks available. I set it up for direct deposit today as well. But with no pay checks available it's going to be hard to spend $0. :-)

Last edited:
Hello,

Does anyone know what day we get paid after the first week of training? I went through the 32 hours last week. Would it be this Friday? I'm on UPSers.com and logged in and it says no pay checks available. I set it up for direct deposit today as well. But with no pay checks available it's going to be hard to spend $0. :-)
It won't show up till Thursday

Steamer

It won't show up till Thursday

Thanks. Does it get direct deposited this Friday after it shows Thursday? Is that how it works?

What day does it usually show up on UPSers.com for a pay day? Then what day does the direct deposit go in? That's basically what I'm asking.

Steamer

I went in to work at 8am today and they had me hang out for an hour or so then sent me home. We had 5 new drivers but only 3 training routes. So I guess I drew the short straw or something. I've been watching DIAD videos like crazy on Youtube. Reading on the forums here and such to try to get a grasp on it some before going at it. But now I'm on hold. :-(

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I went in to work at 8am today and they had me hang out for an hour or so then sent me home. We had 5 new drivers but only 3 training routes. So I guess I drew the short straw or something. I've been watching DIAD videos like crazy on Youtube. Reading on the forums here and such to try to get a grasp on it some before going at it. But now I'm on hold. :-(
I can tell you are a little bit excited, they will get you out there soon enough. Watch those mirrors and dont hit anything and you will be ok.

rod

Retired 22 years
I had to go back and check if I was logged onto Brown Café. Not a smart A answer yet--what's up with that?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Call in first.

Steamer

I can tell you are a little bit excited, they will get you out there soon enough. Watch those mirrors and dont hit anything and you will be ok.

I will do my best. :-) I don't want to be the guy responsible for the next what not to do training video. :-)

Steamer

Call in first.
My supervisor said that he would call me and got my number programmed into his phone. I would like to hit the gym every night again but don't want to be worn out and sore for work either. So I'm up in the air about that. I've lost 22lbs in the last 5 weeks lifting 3 days a week and cardio 7 days a week. Trying to prepare for this job.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
My supervisor said that he would call me and got my number programmed into his phone. I would like to hit the gym every night again but don't want to be worn out and sore for work either. So I'm up in the air about that. I've lost 22lbs in the last 5 weeks lifting 3 days a week and cardio 7 days a week. Trying to prepare for this job.
Wake up early to do your workouts in the am. Call in. If they don’t need you that day take your anger out on some weights. Then go have a nice breakfast, go home shower take a nap hot up some ladies Sleep. Wake up do it all over. That’s the American drean baby. Enjoy it now.