New driver

UPS_HOPEFULL

Well I finished integrad on June 30 since then I have only driven 5 times with supervisor. Is this a normal process? Let me add they hired 3 drivers before me and plan on hiring and extra 4 after me. Myself along with the 3 before me are considered full time. And also, are the 30 days considered actual working days or is it start after integrad? My center is a very tiny one. With 10 drivers already. Rumors are they are opening more routes. But it seems that the only routes they have now, I only drive when one of them are off.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Well I finished integrad on June 30 since then I have only driven 5 times with supervisor. Is this a normal process? Let me add they hired 3 drivers before me and plan on hiring and extra 4 after me. Myself along with the 3 before me are considered full time. And also, are the 30 days considered actual working days or is it start after integrad? My center is a very tiny one. With 10 drivers already. Rumors are they are opening more routes. But it seems that the only routes they have now, I only drive when one of them are off.

A supervisor went out with you 5 times?
Not a good sign.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I'm an On Road Supervisor and I don't spend the first 5 days with you unless I'm scared letting you go solo means I'm going to get a free colonoscopy with a steel pipe and no vaseline.
I remember during my qualifying my on road road with me on day 3 instead of day 1 and the only thing he said was "Don't hit anything or we're both :censored2:ed". That was my only ride.

35years

Gravy route
Have they started Saturday ground in your center yet?
If it is coming soon you now have your explanation.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I got a 3 day ride , first day I told him I'm a 36" , not a 34" pants , don't worry kid they'll fit by Friday , my third day he tells me I suck and never had a trainee as bad as me and I might as well quit !
Day 4, on my own , a map and 200 stops , don't hit anything , don't stuff a bundle and don't miss a pick up and have your air off by noon !
Times were different then !
He's been looong fired , I'm still here ! Lol

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I got a 3 day ride , first day I told him I'm a 36" , not a 34" pants , don't worry kid they'll fit by Friday , my third day he tells me I suck and never had a trainee as bad as me and I might as well quit !
Day 4, on my own , a map and 200 stops , don't hit anything , don't stuff a bundle and don't miss a pick up and have your air off by noon !
Times were different then !
He's been looong fired , I'm still here ! Lol
For feedahs. "I'm a 34" not a 44".
Feedah Sup "don't worry. There are donuts. Lots and lots of donuts"

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
IMG_1009.PNG
For feedahs. "I'm a 34" not a 44".
Feedah Sup "don't worry. There are donuts. Lots and lots of donuts"
Fffffffffff u !!!
Lol. Good one ,, now go to bed you got 200 stops today !!