New driver

UPS_HOPEFULL

I was hired off the street was told I was a full time driver. In the interview I was told the reason why I was hired off the street is because nobody wanted to drive or they weren't qualified to. I got very lucky. Well my branch hired 9 people and only 4 were full timers me being one.
I have not worked but only 10 days since integrad on July 28. We now have a new on road supervisor because the other one retired. I have spoken with him in which he told me to call every Monday I'm guessing to see If I will work that week? But now I'm starting to think I'm being screwed over, is it possible for them to push me to the side and give someone else my full time position. And last question do they send seasonal and helpers to integrad?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You love me. I'm positive....

Not HIV positive, like my sister.....
16380D03-1EEC-41DA-BCFB-1CFFE64C9DB4.gif

DRporch

I was hired off the street was told I was a full time driver. In the interview I was told the reason why I was hired off the street is because nobody wanted to drive or they weren't qualified to. I got very lucky. Well my branch hired 9 people and only 4 were full timers me being one.
I have not worked but only 10 days since integrad on July 28. We now have a new on road supervisor because the other one retired. I have spoken with him in which he told me to call every Monday I'm guessing to see If I will work that week? But now I'm starting to think I'm being screwed over, is it possible for them to push me to the side and give someone else my full time position. And last question do they send seasonal and helpers to integrad?

Same thing happened to me it’s worth the wait, I sat from January to may with maybe 1 day a week. After seasonal you can collect unemployment(at least in my state) the weeks they don’t work you. Stick it out you’ll be driving here in a month or to 50-60hrs a week. The beginning sucks but don’t quit

Richard Cranium

Does not sound very lucky. If he tells you to be available until 9:00 when you call, go back to bed. Be ready to make an impression come peak.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Lol
images-1.jpg
images-1.jpg