New driver

Lol I quit didn’t get fired so your attempt at an insult failed as miserably as your parents did at raising you. Try again bud. Have another michelob ultra
Guess I'm doing terrible. Put a couple if kids through college and have no debt and I'll be out of brown in a couple of years.

Keep making excuses, the clock is ticking on your life. What have you accomplished??

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Guess I'm doing terrible. Put a couple if kids through college and have no debt and I'll be out of brown in a couple of years.

Keep making excuses, the clock is ticking on your life. What have you accomplished??
Start new job next week. I also run a cattle farm. Went to Afghanistan twice. I hold the Alabama state record for most fat chicks porked in one month. I volunteer at schools. You work hard no doubt but don’t act like you’re a god amongst men for putting paper towels on Margaret’s doorstep

Start new job next week. I also run a cattle farm. Went to Afghanistan twice. I hold the Alabama state record for most fat chicks porked in one month. I volunteer at schools. You work hard no doubt but don’t act like you’re a god amongst men for putting paper towels on Margaret’s doorstep
I'm just man enough to complete a job.

Thank you for your service.

And next time you wanna talk snack in someone at least have enough balls to tag them

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I'm just man enough to complete a job.

Thank you for your service.

And next time you wanna talk snack in someone at least have enough balls to tag them
Don’t know how to tag someone. You’re on this site 24/7. I was sure you’d see it. Whatd it take 3 minutes til you replied.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
I’m a new hire off the street. I passed class last week and have been with an Sup for 3 days. I rode the route I’m suppose to be on this weekend but I’m still worried when I go on my on I won’t know what to to. I still don’t know how to use the diad very well but have gotten better. I’m trying to get my 30 days in just have concerns about everything. Please advise.

welcome-to-ups-ill-be-your-guide.jpg

SBTY_Syndrome

Center Managers Hate Me
Don’t hit anything and don’t hurt yourself. I severely sprained my ankle 2 weeks in and made the job 110% harder. Worked through it with a brace on and icing it during break. So if you can avoid that you’ll be in good shape.

You’ll start with hopefully less than 100 stops. So finding packages should be easy for the first week. Take your time in the back and sort your truck. 10 minutes of sorting will save you 1 min per stop if it’s not right.

Focus on your safety and everything else will fall in place. They need people and won’t fire you if you show that you’re getting better.

Drive around the you will be delivering to this weekend.

They should lighten up the load so you can finish at a decent time and won't be "so" overwhelmed. In my experience, what was most difficult is when they put the route back to it's usual amount.

Arch

Get a map of your area and figure out a way how to run it. Have a start point and ending point. Do all the main streets first and run them in both directions before hitting the residential street. For residentials try to run them where you only have to drive through each street once. Then take your car and try to drive it until it clicks. This help prevents you from getting lost because you'll know exactly where your at all the time as long as you stick to your path. Then once you get comfortable you can break trace and find all the shortcuts when certain streets have no deliveries.

My first 3 days were the worst because I was lost the whole time. I was mixing up business with residentials stops and had a lot of sheet business misses after 5 with heavy traffic. But when I applied this method on day 4 I wasn't lost and eventually gotten better and better. So drive the route the same way everyday and eventually you'll feel comfortable finding and taking shortcuts to speed up your time.

LeftRS1

One of those Millennials Drivers
Find your air before leaving the building, if you cant find a ground piece while running air let it go.

YUOVER95

Organization is key in the back. If you can’t find something organize the shelf it’s supposed to be on. Check other shelves, if you’re looking for a 3000 package, might be on the 8000. 1000 might be on the 7000. Still can’t find it move on, might not even be on your truck. If it turns up just back track and redeliver during pickups or on the way back to the building. Whenever it makes since. If your truck is overloaded with irregs write down the addresses and get enough of those off first so you have enough room to work in the back. Don’t worry about putting on extra miles.

Oh yeah, don’t hit anything!!!

rustys954rr

Get a map of your area and figure out a way how to run it. Have a start point and ending point. Do all the main streets first and run them in both directions before hitting the residential street. For residentials try to run them where you only have to drive through each street once. Then take your car and try to drive it until it clicks. This help prevents you from getting lost because you'll know exactly where your at all the time as long as you stick to your path. Then once you get comfortable you can break trace and find all the shortcuts when certain streets have no deliveries.
How will that help with Orion? Might as well just jumble a bunch of addresses in the area in a hat and practice waving to people as you drive by their house 3x that day.