New dumb infonotices

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I wish I could drag whoever designed this dumb infonotice into a dark alley.
Trying to write on a tiny little 1/4 inch area on the top edge of the page with my pen falling off the edge...and they had to move the date from the first line to the second line...

2a5daiw.jpg

They're really trying to shove the access points down people's throats. What are the boldest words on the page?

jaker

trolling
What happen to the box that just says you need to sign in person

If it is gone , I guess I will be checking a then

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Not seeing where you can sign to have packages released. Due to a previous driver's mistakes, I have quite a few "no dr" houses where a signed delivery notice would provide the ability to leave it.

Overpaid Union Thug

Trying to write on a tiny little 1/4 inch area on the top edge of the page with my pen falling off the edge...and they had to move the date from the first line to the second line...

2a5daiw.jpg

They're really trying to shove the access points down people's throats. What are the boldest words on the page?

I like the layout better. Minus what you mentioned. Whats on the back?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I put it on the door blank. maroon customers don't look at it anyway.

I didn't know they were changing. Knowing this, I'm now hording all the old ones I can find.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

2a5daiw.jpg

Still better than the one with English and Spanish on it.