New Employee seeks guidance!

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Just remember once you get in as a driver they can’t do anything to you for working safe (as long as you are steadily working). Even if it takes you twice as long as the other guy. The time allowances are made by studying 21-year old kids with a diet of straight red bull.
His problem will be getting past the 30 working days.

AnthonyW848

Weren’t you making a decent living as a pharmacy Tech? Or you just want a change in career?
Yeah I was but due to SEVERE racism, chronic lie’s and deception in the profession soured me, every job had its drama but being in pharmacy is a whole different monster! These new younger pharmacist are dumb as hell and have absolutely no basic people communicating skills of whatsoever, can’t speak English and will dispense the wrong medications to patients rather quickly! It just isn’t a righteous profession anymore.

Shift Inhibit

Yeah I was but due to SEVERE racism, chronic lie’s and deception in the profession soured me, every job had its drama but being in pharmacy is a whole different monster! These new younger pharmacist are dumb as hell and have absolutely no basic people communicating skills of whatsoever, can’t speak English and will dispense the wrong medications to patients rather quickly! It just isn’t a righteous profession anymore.
Damn. Never thought the pharmacy industry was so cut throat and toxic. Ups shouldn’t be much of a surprise to you.. keep us posted on how ups goes for you

Shift Inhibit

Can you give me some clarification about 22.4, 22.3, RPCD and cover driver that part is confusing
22.4 are combo drivers (supposed to work on building as pkg handler & driver but you will be driving 99% of the time but paid less)
22.3 are combo jobs (many different types) usually takes years of seniority to obtain these jobs
RPCD- full time pkg driver Regular Package Car Driver