New employee! Unloader at the Greensboro Hub Local #391

Codeman

Hello all. Got employed on the 5th of this month (June 5th, 2018). I'm assigned as a Unloader at the Greensboro hub. My union is #***. apparently it is the only UPS hub in Greensboro. This past Thursday got a taste of unloading for 2 and a half hours. Friday was the real deal. Did unloading from 4:30 until 10:15. It was really hard, but I made it through. Been eating lots of carbohydrates and protein to get big. Been also trying to get used to it so I can get my speed up. There was 8 of us and this past Friday one guy already didn't show up.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Hello all. Got employed on the 5th of this month (June 5th, 2018). I'm assigned as a Unloader at the Greensboro hub. My union is #***. apparently it is the only UPS hub in Greensboro. This past Thursday got a taste of unloading for 2 and a half hours. Friday was the real deal. Did unloading from 4:30 until 10:15. It was really hard, but I made it through. Been eating lots of carbohydrates and protein to get big. Been also trying to get used to it so I can get my speed up. There was 8 of us and this past Friday one guy already didn't show up.

It's great to approach this job as a way to get more physically fit, but focus on staying safe. Keep those labels up.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Hello all. Got employed on the 5th of this month (June 5th, 2018). I'm assigned as a Unloader at the Greensboro hub. My union is #***391. apparently it is the only UPS hub in Greensboro. This past Thursday got a taste of unloading for 2 and a half hours. Friday was the real deal. Did unloading from 4:30 until 10:15. It was really hard, but I made it through. Been eating lots of carbohydrates and protein to get big. Been also trying to get used to it so I can get my speed up. There was 8 of us and this past Friday one guy already didn't show up.

Nice avatar.

Mother :censored2:er, war is the answer!

You should not post your local union number, especially since you aren't in the union yet

@cheryl