New England Region Sixth Day Time and a Half?

So question, part time inside hub employee told that we are now working Six days a week, was told by center manager it will be straight pay because we have not been there for a year. I am wondering where it says we are suppose to get time and a half for working a sixth day regardless of the year worked. Would like to present this to center manager so all of us can get time and a half if allowed.

542thruNthru

So question, part time inside hub employee told that we are now working Six days a week, was told by center manager it will be straight pay because we have not been there for a year. I am wondering where it says we are suppose to get time and a half for working a sixth day regardless of the year worked. Would like to present this to center manager so all of us can get time and a half if allowed.

If you're in NE. @wide load might be able to help you. If you are not then we need to know your supplement.

JL 0513

Daily, it's after 5 hours, but I'm not positive on the 6th punch. I'm pretty sure it would be straight time if you're under 40 total. I never worked a 6th day when I was PT.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

I believe your Center Manager is wrong. Nothing about being there a year.

Although, it looks like straight time, sorry.

New England and United Parcel Service Supplemental
Agreement to the NATIONAL MASTER UNITED
PARCEL SERVICE AGREEMENT

ARTICLE 66 - HOURS OF WORK AND OVERTIME

Section 3

(c) All part time employees hired after July 31, 1987, who work on Saturday or Sunday or both Saturday and Sunday during the months of October, November, December will be paid the normal straight time rate.

http://teamster.org/sites/teamster.org/files/07151478160nenglandcleanversion.pdf

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

PARCEL SERVICE AGREEMENT

Section 3

(c) All part time employees hired after July 31, 1987, who work on Saturday or Sunday or both Saturday and Sunday during the months of October, November, December will be paid the normal straight time rate.

http://teamster.org/sites/teamster.org/files/07151478160nenglandcleanversion.pdf
It’s been changed under the new supplement. 1.5x on Saturday. Only question would be included in retro

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
If you're in NE. @wide load might be able to help you. If you are not then we need to know your supplement.

I'm in NE and never heard of the one year rule applying to time and a half.

Do PT get time and a half for 6th punch? Here it's only after 40 hours.

Daily, it's after 5 hours, but I'm not positive on the 6th punch. I'm pretty sure it would be straight time if you're under 40 total. I never worked a 6th day when I was PT.

PARCEL SERVICE AGREEMENT

Section 3

F60D296A-48C2-4750-A73C-976A4D90F378.jpeg

JL 0513

part-timers do not get 1.5x for the Sunday sort in our building, while us high-and-mighty FT do.

In MA, all employees in the State get 1.5 rate on Sundays required by law. Although they just passed new legislation to faise it out as a concession to going to a $15/ hr minimum wage.