New England teamster "leaders" come to different local..

anHOURover

And tell lies to the working members. We saw the lies and voted NO 2 times!
Hoffa, Hall, Murphy, O , and angry Tim all came to my town on a private jet to spread these same lies!

Last edited:

Evil

And tell lies to the working members. We saw the lies and voted NO 2 times!
Hoffa, Hall, Murphy, O , and angry Tim all came to my town on a private jet to spread these same lies!

Great video. These were the lies that were also spread by Andyon the members of the Southwest Rider when he came up with the inferior Western Conference Healthcare Plan that we are paying for by diverting our pension into it.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
If that's the case, based upon his ability to not listen and talk over people, I'm not surprised. That ship don't sit well with me.

Unfortunately,

There are 2 (Union Members) that let their mouth....

Over-ride common sense. (Central PA)

Now, they have to deal with the ramifications.

-Bug-

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
What do you think about the lies your boys told in the video wide???
Lies, I think it's obvious that they were trying to get members to attend the meeting. Did you miss that part? It was only reiterated about 20 times. You say they lied yet are ignorant to what the actually said.

anHOURover

Lies, I think it's obvious that they were trying to get members to attend the meeting. Did you miss that part? It was only reiterated about 20 times. You say they lied yet are ignorant to what the actually said.
I went to the meetings. Everything they said was a lie! They did not mention the one punch rule change. The also claimed that the Teamcare plan would be comparable and in some ways better ! The company plan blows this crap out of the water!! Those are a few of the lies !! I post facts!
FACT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I went to the meetings. Everything they said was a lie! They did not mention the one punch rule change. The also claimed that the Teamcare plan would be comparable and in some ways better ! The company plan blows this crap out of the water!! Those are a few of the lies !! I post facts!
FACT
I fact is if you posted a line by line of the plans. Once again, your stating an opinion. I don't even believe you went to this meeting.

anHOURover

Your boys have meeting which we both agree, we vote no by 90%! Would that make your guys a failure?