New FCC "enhancement"

FedGT

never check mygroundbiz but just saw their new FCC enhancement allowing GPS pins in the order of deliveries and pickups............how long do you think it will be before TM start checking up on your GPS pins to see if everyone is scanning their pickups in order for "integrity".

IceRoadAk

Dredging in creek with small high banker combo
I hate leaving regular package at door on Front Door even though I can release it, many times I wonder if they got it, but am relieved when they open the door or are out in the yard doing something. Gives me the contractor time to meet customer. We see or meet so few of them. I am proud to be owner and deliver to our customers . I love the purple promise. But, sometimes feel it doesn't include us the contractor but the real fedex ground employee who never gets to see what happens to package or be face to face with unhappy customer who had bad package that doesn't look so hot.............customer may be mad because package is late but if packages don't look 100 percent near perfect I send it back to QC to have them

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I always scan my packages at the door

I hate leaving regular package at door on Front Door even though I can release it, many times I wonder if they got it, but am relieved when they open the door or are out in the yard doing something. Gives me the contractor time to meet customer. We see or meet so few of them. I am proud to be owner and deliver to our customers . I love the purple promise. But, sometimes feel it doesn't include us the contractor but the real fedex ground employee who never gets to see what happens to package or be face to face with unhappy customer who had bad package that doesn't look so hot.............customer may be mad because package is late but if packages don't look 100 percent near perfect I send it back to QC to have them

What makes you deliver your packages? What do you expect?
Gear it down big shifter

FedGT

I don't know how to respond to this???
d8235f7b0c3840ed822f0177fa11efd15e431c198d5849eee0aa0e55c1e186f5.jpg

dezguy

Meh. FedEx wants packages released, I release them. Life is way too short to be worrying whether the con got the package or if a porch pirate got it.

As for the purple promise... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will be fine

No way this is real, but I'll pretend. You only have 1 customer, it's Fedex. If they load a box for delivery, deliver it. If it doesn't need a sig, drop and go. All those recipients aren't your customers, they are Fedex's. Let Fedex deal with their disappointments.

instiches

If there is anything I have learned in being a FedEx contractor, it is to do what the contract specifies you to do, and nothing more. You don't receive any benefits for doing things above and beyond what is agreed upon.

Express Courier

tumblr_inline_op017kGTqT1teupc5_540.gif

bacha29

If there is anything I have learned in being a FedEx contractor, it is to do what the contract specifies you to do, and nothing more. You don't receive any benefits for doing things above and beyond what is agreed upon.
Three simple rules every contractor should follow. ..1. The less you do, the more money you make. 2. The dumber you act the less they expect from you. Do not venture outside the requirements as forth in your contract to garner favor from management especially those that obviously do not benefit you and or could cost you money. Why? And here's rule number three. Stopgap measures often become permanent solutions.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Cheese and rice don't drown in the kool aid.

Just deliver people :censored2: already and quit overthinking it.