New feature?

tieguy

Banned
I see I have a post on one of the threads about me by one of the moderators here. Not trying to start anything here but just wondering is this a new feature to the site.

Will other posters also have their percieved faults highlighted for discussion?:happy-very:

tieguy

Banned
Yea thats what I figured too.:happy-very:

I'm actually a little concerned about Hoaxster. This act of his is so bizarre I'm thinking he has lost his mind.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Will other posters also have their percieved faults highlighted for discussion?:happy-very:

I did not think I was talking about anyone's faults but if I was it was none on your part ... it would be on the part of the posters that reply to you. :wink2:

I'm actually a little concerned about Hoaxster. This act of his is so bizarre I'm thinking he has lost his mind.

Believe me, that happened a long time ago ... nothing "New".

Thanks for the compliment "bizarre" - that's one of the attributes I strive for.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I see I have a post on one of the threads about me by one of the moderators here. Not trying to start anything here but just wondering is this a new feature to the site.

I believe you are the one who started the trend of addressing an entire thread ("Dear Soberups") towards one individual...who happens to be me.

Dont dish it out if you cant take it.

tieguy

Banned
I did not think I was talking about anyone's faults but if I was it was none on your part ... it would be on the part of the posters that reply to you. :wink2:

I realize you're intellect here is so much more above everyone here but that post was clearly an unprovoked attack on me by you.

I'm an opinionated poster on a message board. I am not some type of control freak trying to control other posters.

The post was totally uncalled for.

Since you rarely if ever offer any opinion the fact you made this post about me makes me wonder what it is about me you find so special that I brought you out of your shell.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I realize you're intellect here is so much more above everyone here but that post was clearly an unprovoked attack on me by you.

I'm an opinionated poster on a message board. I am not some type of control freak trying to control other posters.

The post was totally uncalled for.

Since you rarely if ever offer any opinion the fact you made this post about me makes me wonder what it is about me you find so special that I brought you out of your shell.

I think it is your wagging tail.

tieguy

Banned
I believe you are the one who started the trend of addressing an entire thread ("Dear Soberups") towards one individual...who happens to be me.

The difference here would be that you have no qualms putting yourself out there. Every post you make is a brutal attack on management or the things management does.

Hoaxster is different. Hoax avoids offering his opinion on any issue and will often make some stupid joke in order to avoid offering his opinion.

Thus I'm trying to find out what it is about me that made me so special this time.

tieguy

Banned

I'm glad you're here though. I think Hoaxsters message about control should provide you with some special insight. Its clear by the tone and constant anti management theme of your posts that management controls you and you mind to the point that you are obsessed with management. Maybe you can learn from it and find a soothing relaxing diversion that gets you mind off of your hate for management?

tieguy

Banned
I'm trying to start a theme here. Hoaxsters the type of person that hates to get involved or offer his opinion here. As such he denies himself the full brown cafe experience. Hoaxster was nice enough to make a post about me and what he felt were my faults. I thought we could maybe have hoaxster do that for all of us. He could take a different poster each day and tell them why he thinks they are screwed up or comment on their posting style.

what do you think?

tieguy

Banned
And I thought they were your strong points ... now I am confused (even more).

now now no sense in back tracking. You have started something here. We're actually starting to get you away from the mindless jokes to actually offering your opinion. Don't regress on us now.